Starting Lineup

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Hayes30

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2011
Melcher-Dallas
I hadnt heard anything about Walker likely playing a lot, is there any comments from the coaching staff expecting a lot from him this year? Ive read some things about Blackwell getting early playing time.
CSP has brought him up multiple times and talked about bringing him in like he did with TH.

Hayes30

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2011
Melcher-Dallas

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
That would be a big year over year leap.
How so? It's not like he was a bad player last year. I feel like there are far too many people on here that think they know basketball when they don't. Tre Jackson does sooo much right, he just lacks some athletcism and size. He is gonna be a very good four year player.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
I hope Walker blows people out of the water and before the recruiting cycle ended I thought he was the best player in the class, its just going to be really difficult for him to get much playing time this year. Blackwell should be a regular part of the rotation though, maybe even more then Foster.

Last edited:

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Jackson has lived in the gym getting better. Let's save judgement till the dude actually plays this season. He may have improved big time.
He was coming on at the end of last season as well. I liked his trajectory through the season. One of the few bright spots in terms of development that I saw.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Jackson is out for 2 to 3 weeks :(
Of course he is. I just wish we could have a healthy full roster for once. It seems like we've always got at least one or more players out. I guess that's probably the norm.... it just seems like we're never fully healthy.