STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
My guess is he wanted one more trip to CHA where he gets cheered instead of booed.

I don't see it as a big deal. Why wouldn't you get all the free stuff you could before you commit.

I guarantee if the ISU game was in Hilton tomorrow, he'd be there, too.

cyclones7

May 17, 2010
I wasn't going to say anything but I think I will with some posters saying Xavier is 100% coming here. As of yesterday the coaching staff had no clue who he is going to pick so I am trying to figure out how people on here know. They were told by the family that they would be called on Sunday with the decision. So if you start seeing some changes then you will know where he is going. I don't believe they had any idea he was going back to Iowa tonight so I think that is a big telling sign. We will see. I hope he is just trolling them. If I hear anything more definite I will share.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
people going off in twins.

the dude comes on here and drives hawk fans nuts. That’s what he does for kicks.
They will go off on him if he’s wrong. He stuck his neck out he’ll deal with the fallout. If there is any.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
people going off in twins.

the dude comes on here and drives hawk fans nuts. That’s what he does for kicks.
Ok.... I'm not sure why that would make me happy. I'd be more happy to learn twins' sources and info was correct. I come on the basketball boards for Iowa St info. I'll go to the instate forums for trolling.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm and Cydkar

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Well I feel a lot less confident than I did for the last two months. Some people on here would have some explain to
Do if they get this one wrong