STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I love when they start trying to tear down Prohm as a coach.
If Prohm really hasn't accomplished anything at ISU, then when the heck is Fran doing at Iowa? lol

Can you imagine the meltdown here and the 'tearing down' of Prohm if we land Foster, but lose next year in IC and Garza-Nunge outplay our PFs?

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
It's their National Championship game
I really respect your background knowledge on recruiting. I hate Iowa and I grew up in IC, graduated HS from West and all my siblings got degrees + from Iowa. I frigging hate Iowa, but most of all, I hated Hawkeyes we they told me we treat the ISU-Iowa game like the Superbowl; you're probably too young to remember the Donnie Duncan beat-IA-then go 6-6 years. I get it Twins, you like to troll Hawk fans and I also fall for it too....:)

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You couldn't be more wrong, but in actuality, the diff is I'll be pizzed you'll be apathetic and indifferent, "ah shucks it's no big deal".

no, I hate losing to Iowa, especially at basketball.

but I also know it’s a game, and the guys representing my school are busting their asses to try to win.

Reactions: Acylum

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I really respect your background knowledge on recruiting. I hate Iowa and I grew up in IC, graduated HS from West and all my siblings got degrees + from Iowa. I frigging hate Iowa, but most of all, I hated Hawkeyes we they told me we treat the ISU-Iowa game like the Superbowl; you're probably too young to remember the Donnie Duncan beat-IA-then go 6-6 years. I get it Twins, you like to troll Hawk fans and I also fall for it too....:)
Go2 and Twins, sittin’ in a tree, k-i-s-s-I-n-g...

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Mr. Twenty; could you please kindly advise me what to do when I inadvertently post in the wrong thread, then go back to edit/erase? What is the protocol?
I'm not 20, but I would recommend using the delete feature. Then the post disappears rather than just the text in it.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I'm not 20, but I would recommend using the delete feature. Then the post disappears rather than just the text in it.

Thanks Velo, but it doesn't entirely delete the post, it actually ghosts your original words; keeps it in memory - I suppose I have to type over, even if I don't have anything relevant, or just enter *edit*....man, do they take the Mikey outta you if you don't. :) Maybe it's gonna stop after 5pm and the 'cubicle dwellers' pull a FredFlintsone:) <Just kidding you filthy nutsbags>

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
What the hell is a Deanvog anyway?
Well, I looked it up...
Dean...has a number of meanings. One that I like is:
A long serving member of a certain group. Hmmm
So I looked up vogs...it says:
A form of pollution that results when pungent gases are emitted and react with oxygen and sunlight.
So in summary...
Deanvogs is a long running member of the group "TavernHawks" which spew out pungent and ridiculous odors when talking all things Hawkeye. Makes sense now. A foul-mouth dumbass.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Thanks Velo, but it doesn't entirely delete the post, it actually ghosts your original words; keeps it in memory - I suppose I have to type over, even if I don't have anything relevant, or just enter *edit*....man, do they take the Mikey outta you if you don't. :) Maybe it's gonna stop after 5pm and the 'cubicle dwellers' pull a FredFlintsone:) <Just kidding you filthy nutsbags>
Sorry, I thought you were talking about a post that you had already posted, not a draft in the reply/post editing box.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

When @internetman merts hiz bruther that can spell better but somehow makes less sense.