STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Someone at Hawkeye Nation posted a tweet saying XF was visited by Fran last night and will be at Iowa’s home opener. Take that how you will.
And someone at HawkeyeReport said he won't be there. Truth is...nobody seems to really know for sure what is going on. Except for @CyTwins, @Artic Zone , and a few others. Maybe they can fill us in on if he'll be attending in Iowa City tonight.

Edit: I see Twins chimed in while I was typing this reply.

upload_2019-11-8_12-57-46.png

• Disagree
Reactions: elCY and CyTwins

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Hey Mr. Foster!
giphy.gif

Long live the GOAT
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
F*cking millennials

While understandably commenting in jest, i'm feeling educational today, so a shout out to all...

While admittedly "f*cking millenials" has a nice ring to it, just as "thanks Obama" offers us, I can't speak to the staff at sites for TOE, but the staff here at CF and a majority of us commenting on CF are in fact millennials.

Instead, you'll want to ask Trebek to take "Gen Z'ers" for 800. Them darn entitled college-aged and hike skool kids that Fox News wants us to b*tch about, just as our good 'n' proper nazi and minority-hatin' grandpappies before us did, are in fact Gen Z'ers.

source.gif

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I have A LOT of questions...

"Per my source, “my boss’s old golf coach is his grandpa and lives here in CR. Boss talked to him a couple weeks ago and said it was Iowa v isu a day or two before it was announced. Said he likes ISUs staff more but like Iowa’s players more. Then after the gf news he was fairly confident in the hawks. Plus he likes those Murray twins and knows em well apparently. Fran made a point to tell foster they were committing before they announced.”

"Those murray twins commitments make sense now if this is true"

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Remember that one time Iowa State fanatics liked to incessantly post on the twitters and the message boards about the arrogance and delusion of the fan base of our in-state rival, always mocking their "big brother-little brother syndrome", and then proceed to create a 60-page forum thread chock-full of obsessive investigation of what is said on our in-state rivals own message boards?

giphy.gif

• Creative
  • Useful
Reactions: ComCY and isufbcurt

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Remember that one time Iowa State fanatics liked to incessantly post on the twitters and the message board about the arrogance and delusion of the fan base of our in-state rival, always mocking their "big brother-little brother syndrome", and then proceed to create a 60-page forum thread chock-full of obsessive investigation of what is said on our in-state rivals own message boards?

giphy.gif

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Remember that one time Iowa State fanatics liked to incessantly post on the twitters and the message boards about the arrogance and delusion of the fan base of our in-state rival, always mocking their "big brother-little brother syndrome", and then proceed to create a 60-page forum thread chock-full of obsessive investigation of what is said on our in-state rivals own message boards?

giphy.gif
What?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron