Rose Played Hurt?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
The first time he went out, I swear it looked like he was on the sideline throwing up. Then he was back in. I thought maybe he took a really bad shot to the nuts or something.
I said this same thing to those I was watching the game with

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Not sure if it has been discussed, but Vaughn played some snaps as did Chambers in the 2nd half. Not sure if that was a personnel package, rotation or injury related.

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
Not sure if it has been discussed, but Vaughn played some snaps as did Chambers in the 2nd half. Not sure if that was a personnel package, rotation or injury related.
Chambers made a nice play when he was in. First I'd seen him play this year.
Last year we had a thread about the true Freshman that had played and how many games. I'm too lazy to look through the participation reports. Here's what I can remember:
Hunter Dekkers
Daniel Jackson
TJ Tampa
Mason Chambers
Aiden Bitter (I think)

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
initially it was a running joke due to some rando Twitter account's take, which I'm not sure anyone seriously believed until the ISU crew commented on Rose's apparent pain after the game had started. i guess he took a bad step or something on one of the last plays of the KSU game? fortunately he didn't have to have his leg amputated, and this disease didn't spread to his fellow LBs!

The thread about it turned into a joke, but in general those random twitter comments usually turn out to be right. I am pretty sure Rose got hurt against Kansas State and Bruns was right that he was playing in pain yesterday.

That's one of the reasons I hope this championship thing gets decided today. I'd like the coaches to have the opportunity to rest Rose without worrying about the game.

Reactions: Pitt_Clone

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
The thread about it turned into a joke, but in general those random twitter comments usually turn out to be right. I am pretty sure Rose got hurt against Kansas State and Bruns was right that he was playing in pain yesterday.

That's one of the reasons I hope this championship thing gets decided today. I'd like the coaches to have the opportunity to rest Rose without worrying about the game.

He was playing with a groin injury.

ppclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
my perfect practice/scrimmage: 1:1 between Soehner and Rose. Televised. Last man standing wins.
Getcha popcorn ready.

Reactions: JM4CY

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Rose was playing like a mad man. He was totally gassed at the end of the game. Guessing that was more of a breather thing.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You don’t hurt Soehner, you just make him angry.

In all seriousness, dude left the game twice hurt and came back looking stronger. Tough guy for sure.
Another team positive was he knew it and took himself out, we were on a roll and couldn’t afford an injury TO if avoidable. He hobbled over to the sidelines and Allen was in without a 3 minute TV drive killing TO.

Reactions: Snydes and ripvdub