Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
When the Fennelly cult comes to burn me out they might go burn down CG's house in Wisconsin in a case of mistaken identity. ;)

I should probably pepper in some CG colloquialisms, if I can remember them. Since she went off to war in The Cave the last year or so we didn't get as many rum nights or even sports updates here in RTT. :oops: Same thing happened to GTO, doesn't post much. I think it's some sort of Cave induced PTSD.

Need to make up some dodgeball stories.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
My daughter made a papier-machie soccer ball for her Valentines card box this year. It has since been converted to a pinata for her next soccer practice.

We're loading it with candy and suspending it from the crossbar. The girls are gonna have to break it open with a shot from midfield. It's gonna be chaos.

My daughter's Twilight Sparkle card box has gotten a lot of good play. I'm fearing it's getting towards the end, but it'll all work out.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Thinking of driving over the 1.5 miles to the Cedar Lake Trails for a run rather than running the icy gauntlet between my house and the trail. Been gun shy about running on icy ever since WCCO anchor Pat Miles* broke her ankles running on ice decades ago.

* Twin Cities local celeb flashback.
I miss Pat and her pretty blue eyes.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Although this would be a great gesture I do want to point out that that is not the Fort Dodge Taco Tico, and, therefore, probably does not have as good of food as the Fort Dodge Taco Tico.
You just don't beat the Dodge Tico. It is the best thing in Dodge, save perhaps S Cyclone and the vixen.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Taco Bell is right around the corner from the Tico. He can go over there and eat with all the taco snobs.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.