Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Would recommend the Pub in C.C. for supper. Also adding Finnegan's Irish Amber by Summit brewing onto my drinkable list it was tasty.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Going to be channeling my inner BCC tomorrow and hanging out at some health clinic over by the U of M. Alumna friend is having some outpatient surgery thingy and I am the transporter. Maybe I should be channeling my inner Jason Statham instead? Das Audi is kind of a Frank Martin auto. Not thinking she would be that excited about riding in the trunk.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Best conversation today:
E: May I have my phone back?
Z: No it's my phone.
E: oh really?!
Z: thanks for giving me my phone.

Channeling her inner Rocket.

main-qimg-948ca230179e9e32b34f39b23848a455-c

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
One last Ragbrai note, coming out of a town lady behind me biffed it on a track crossing I only heard it, it was too crowded to look back or stop. After the 1st couple of towns it becomes much better when leaving towns the pack has gotten strung out.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Rode bike for first time in two weeks. Did not die, did not even faint or anything.

Have improved from feeling mostly dead to feeling mostly alive. Was getting close to having to call in Miracle Max.
I originally read this, this way "...did not even fart or anything."

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I really don't understand people.
We have a fridge at work. People are asked to label and date their stuff so when it is cleaned they know what is old yet people just refuse and act like sticking a freaking label (which are right there on the fridge with sharpies) is such a major inconvenience. Then the same people will scream bloody murder when their stuff is tossed.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I really don't understand people.
We have a fridge at work. People are asked to label and date their stuff so when it is cleaned they know what is old yet people just refuse and act like sticking a freaking label (which are right there on the fridge with sharpies) is such a major inconvenience. Then the same people will scream bloody murder when their stuff is tossed.
16584930.gif

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Going to be channeling my inner BCC tomorrow and hanging out at some health clinic over by the U of M. Alumna friend is having some outpatient surgery thingy and I am the transporter. Maybe I should be channeling my inner Jason Statham instead? Das Audi is kind of a Frank Martin auto. Not thinking she would be that excited about riding in the trunk.

I'm the colonoscopy designated driver. Have been the driver for six colonoscopies. I find it disturbing that I am the first person people think of when they consider their colons.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.