Random thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Why do people pull into the left turn lane, sit there with their left turn signal blinking and then when they get the green arrow slowly inch out and then have to think about whether they really want to turn left?

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
I woke up the other day with one of those on my face by my mouth. Debating on burning my apartment to the ground.

Dude, I suggest you find a new apartment... I'm considering this example one of the plagues, so the rest are shortly behind. LEAVE!!!

boyd

Feb 19, 2012
Here's a thread to post some of the random things you think about during the day

When driving down the road you see vehicles that say do not follow into a work area. Do people actually follow these into a work area?

ALL THE TIME!:yes:

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Well thats a given. But you're still gonna have to do something about your face. I suggest lopping your head off.

That would be a little extreme. I think he only needs to burn off the half that it was on.

images

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Why did a hawk fan just scream "Go Hawks" at me in the middle of Target while he was wearing a UNI shirt?

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
NO. Maybe a cockroach.

I took a 3 hour nap today. No shame. I even worked out afterward. So proud.

Oh, and we walked all around a house being built today that we may be interested in. It was probably illegal, but there are no doors on it yet. Kinda cool to see how everything looks underneath.

At what point is it no longer a nap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron