Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I need to get a haircut. Either that or A Flock of Seagulls needs to make a comeback

flock.jpg

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Not sure what that is. So I’m not sure.
OCD is obsessive/compulsive disorder. OPCD is obsessive/compulsive personality disorder. The former can really affect your life, to the point you have trouble with tasks, appointments, etc. The latter is similar, but you are more aware and more in control of it. Obviously you’re aware.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
OCD is obsessive/compulsive disorder. OPCD is obsessive/compulsive personality disorder. The former can really affect your life, to the point you have trouble with tasks, appointments, etc. The latter is similar, but you are more aware and more in control of it. Obviously you’re aware.
That that would probably describe me. I can develop certain habits or rituals. I know that I'm doing it and most will never know. A few times my dad, in the past, and my wife now will ask what I'm doing when they would notice some quirk I had. The things will come and go at times.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
That that would probably describe me. I can develop certain habits or rituals. I know that I'm doing it and most will never know. A few times my dad, in the past, and my wife now will ask what I'm doing when they would notice some quirk I had. The things will come and go at times.
I’m the type of person that everything needs to be in its place. I am obsessed with order and neatness. But I know this, and so I can mostly keep it from controlling my behavior. Kinda drives the vixen nutty, though.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I’m the type of person that everything needs to be in its place. I am obsessed with order and neatness. But I know this, and so I can mostly keep it from controlling my behavior. Kinda drives the vixen nutty, though.
I’m a logic and process person. If it doesn’t seem to have a logical process/reason it drives me crazy. The logic behind an even butter container is that the knife can have a more even spread and be quicker to apply and smooth out. Pizza ingredients even mean an even taste from piece to piece. Things like that. Neatness doesn’t bother me as much. I’m not a slob but things don’t have to be in specific spots for me.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I'm still confused on days here. I wore an ISU basketball t today because I thought there was a game...only it's tomorrow, not yesterday. Or something like that.
Why aren’t you playing mafia this round? Wtf KC????

Status
Not open for further replies.