Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
LOL, what the hell was up with CF in that Chiefs Eagles game thread? What a poop fest.
Jeremy is an Eagles fan and there were people in the tread that didn't like the fact that he was rooting for the Eagles. Guess he got some pretty offensive PMs.
I have a pretty good idea who the prime offender was.

• Sad
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Jeremy is an Eagles fan and there were people in the tread that didn't like the fact that he was rooting for the Eagles. Guess he got some pretty offensive PMs.
I have a pretty good idea who the prime offender was.

That's the thing that ticks me off it was a open game thread so fans from both teams should have been fine in there, instead they attacked him. He was never negative about Purdy. It was just stupid that it got so far off the rails.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
That's the thing that ticks me off it was an open game thread so fans from both teams should have been fine in there, instead they attacked him. He was never negative about Purdy. It was just stupid that it got so far off the rails.
Also, and it should never happen regardless of who you cheer for, but most of those posters probably aren’t San Francisco fans; they’re just Brock Purdy fans. Which is fine, I hope he does well too, but it makes getting worked up even more ridiculous

• Agree
Reactions: ScottyP and NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Also, and it should never happen regardless of who you cheer for, but most of those posters probably aren’t San Francisco fans; they’re just Brock Purdy fans. Which is fine, I hope he does well too, but it makes getting worked up even more ridiculous

LOL that is so true I jumped on the Niners bandwagon 8 wks ago or whenever Purdy got the start. I'm the exception where I'm not a diehard fan of any pro team. I pretty much hope any midwest team does well.

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
LOL that is so true I jumped on the Niners bandwagon 8 wks ago or whenever Purdy got the start. I'm the exception where I'm not a diehard fan of any pro team. I pretty much hope any midwest team does well.

Isn't being a crazed fanatic of a pro team a little weird?

At least in college you can support a group of athletes who represent your school and have made the walk from Carver to the library in below zero weather.

But I'm not going to go nuts if the Bears lose 10 games.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Isn't being a crazed fanatic of a pro team a little weird?

At least in college you can support a group of athletes who represent your school and have made the walk from Carver to the library in below zero weather.

But I'm not going to go nuts if the Bears lose 10 games.
WELL YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN THEN!!!

:mccaffery::mccaffery::mccaffery:

:jimlad:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Just saw some online appetite suppressants. Ugh.

View attachment 109037
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: pourcyne

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Just saw some online appetite suppressants. Ugh.

View attachment 109037

Back in the day I was selling mortgage and personal loans.

Guy walks in and we don't have a conference room open so we take a seat in the waiting room. We're sitting side by side.

I look down and see the most disgusting feet on a human that I would ever want to see. I have a pretty strong constitution, but I was openly gagging after seeing his feet.

Those were good ol' days

• Wow
Reactions: pourcyne

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
The Vikings have been breaking my heart for over 50 years. Obviously I was rooting for Brock ever since he got his chance and I was rooting for the 49ers yesterday being that the Vikings were eliminated.
I would have been in the same boat as Jeremy if the Vikings were playing the 49ers.

Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Back in the day I was selling mortgage and personal loans.

Guy walks in and we don't have a conference room open so we take a seat in the waiting room. We're sitting side by side.

I look down and see the most disgusting feet on a human that I would ever want to see. I have a pretty strong constitution, but I was openly gagging after seeing his feet.

Those were good ol' days
Was he barefoot? Or have sandals/flip flops on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron