Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Looks like a snowball target. I used my big ginkgo tree for my first snowball of 2023 target.

Hit it so mission accomplished and didn't have to do it twice.

One does not throw snowballs at fence posts!!! This was just the snow which fell gently down sticking to the knot that sticks out.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I keep thinking it's Monday and I need to hurry to get to the gym before the late afternoon rush makes things more crowded. Than remember it's Sunday and there is no rush time. Bonus, sports to watch on TV while riding da bike = less boring.

Reactions: wxman1

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Just wanted to say that I saw the "goat named Colby" on the big board during Saturday's WBB game. Only for a couple of seconds, though, not nearly long enough to get my phone out and take a photo. Didn't see it again, but will look another time. @isufbcurt: @ImJustKCClone was telling you the truth!

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Just wanted to say that I saw the "goat named Colby" on the big board during Saturday's WBB game. Only for a couple of seconds, though, not nearly long enough to get my phone out and take a photo. Didn't see it again, but will look another time. @isufbcurt: @ImJustKCClone was telling you the truth!

Sweet I'll tell me wife he was on the video board again lol

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Such a sad and scary situation in this story. Basically a man goes missing, sounds like he has some sort of mental health issue among other things. First they didn't have any leads, then it was released he was seen on camera seen turning from highway 13 toward Mt Vernon. Now they have released that he was involved in a minor accident without calling police on highway 965 south of Swisher.

• Sad
Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

I also saw it and thought I know that goat's owner.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well the route from hell is extended until later this wk. By doing that I won't have to make a separate trip to deliver to a customer I'll just tie it into one longer day.

Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Someone explain to me how I always end up with the crappiest vehicle in the family, being the person with the longest drives.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
At isu Vet med as I brought Tiger back in because we again had to put the cone on her for licking at her stomach. I'm having everything done and vet has found she is having discomfort. She's 14 but have had her since she was a baby kitten. When the time comes that I lose her it's going to destroy me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.