Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Looks like a snowball target. I used my big ginkgo tree for my first snowball of 2023 target.

Hit it so mission accomplished and didn't have to do it twice.

One does not throw snowballs at fence posts!!! This was just the snow which fell gently down sticking to the knot that sticks out.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I keep thinking it's Monday and I need to hurry to get to the gym before the late afternoon rush makes things more crowded. Than remember it's Sunday and there is no rush time. Bonus, sports to watch on TV while riding da bike = less boring.

Reactions: wxman1

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Such a sad and scary situation in this story. Basically a man goes missing, sounds like he has some sort of mental health issue among other things. First they didn't have any leads, then it was released he was seen on camera seen turning from highway 13 toward Mt Vernon. Now they have released that he was involved in a minor accident without calling police on highway 965 south of Swisher.

• Sad
Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Just wanted to say that I saw the "goat named Colby" on the big board during Saturday's WBB game. Only for a couple of seconds, though, not nearly long enough to get my phone out and take a photo. Didn't see it again, but will look another time. @isufbcurt: @ImJustKCClone was telling you the truth!

I also saw it and thought I know that goat's owner.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well the route from hell is extended until later this wk. By doing that I won't have to make a separate trip to deliver to a customer I'll just tie it into one longer day.

Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Someone explain to me how I always end up with the crappiest vehicle in the family, being the person with the longest drives.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron