Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Doing some multitasking tonight. Listening to ISU WBB via Cyclones.com app, going through magazines and newspapers, keeping an eye on some weird Christmas show on CBS/ The National Dog Show on NBC, and having supper of popcorn. Seems like I’m still feeling the effects of the time change. Sure wish we’d leave the calendar alone so the move to early darkness would be regular naturally occurring.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Doing some multitasking tonight. Listening to ISU WBB via Cyclones.com app, going through magazines and newspapers, keeping an eye on some weird Christmas show on CBS/ The National Dog Show on NBC, and having supper of popcorn. Seems like I’m still feeling the effects of the time change. Sure wish we’d leave the calendar alone so the move to early darkness would be regular naturally occurring.
How much can the announcer bench press?

Reactions: jcyclonee

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
I was 20 pages behind jumped to page 37 didn't see what you posted to rile things up.

I’m afraid this is what started the whole thing

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Dang on the road for work, but a good friend of mine parent's visitation is tomorrow night. I'm thinking really hard about trying to make it but it will be 6 hrs (total) of windshield time, on top of what would need to be a short work day for it to work. Well play it by ear time tomorrow.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

I’m afraid this is what started the whole thing
Trust me, there isn't any info on the other side of the paywall that you're missing.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Driving to church this morning and we go by some buildings that were apparently demolished this past week but the rubble is still there. Lil Miss just says with the straightest face possible "Look at all that crap"

Well, she is from derecho country and can tell one pile of debris from another so I trust her judgement that this was crap. ;)

Reactions: wxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.