Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Someone just asked the governor if she would allow dentists to give the Covid vaccine. I would have to be desperate to have them give me a vaccine in the gums since that is their SOP.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yet from about 2011 - 2017 he was in seemingly every other movie released. Hollywood is weird that way. Someone will become Box Office Hot for a while so they get a ton of roles because they know the name will sell a lot of tickets that first week.
Oh, I like the guy. But he's like John Wayne. He is not real strong on playing a character instead of playing "Channing Tatum in...".

• Agree
Reactions: SCyclone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Someone just asked the governor if she would allow dentists to give the Covid vaccine. I would have to be desperate to have them give me a vaccine in the gums since that is their SOP.
I trust my BIL dentist more than a lot of MDs. But then again he was the only DDS to graduate in his class with honors and go on to general family dentistry. Most who graduate with honors go on to some specialty where they can make more money and have more regular hours.

Considering it is often a nurse giving vaccines, I would think a DDS would be quite over qualified.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
When they plowed our streets yesterday they had already been driven on all day and being that it was plowed by pickups with a blade the road are just hard packed snow. With the clear skies and sunlight that snow today should melt just enough to freeze tonight and turn them into a sheet of ice.
I almost gave this a sarcastic "winner" rating but I thought it would be misunderstood.

Good luck...

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
To further strengthen my dumb ability. I just took CF's financial advice and bought some really stupid stocks. Lets see what happens.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
In the early 20th century you could even buy a house through the Montgomery Ward catalogue. Not too many years ago there was one still standing in NE Iowa that my mom pointed out to me.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
So here's what's going on in our lives:

Wife just turned 50. She doesn't look anywhere close to 50 but seems to insist on saying that she does.

Oldest daughter moving back to college this weekend. She recently went on a date with an ISU graduate that lives in Omaha but was home for the holidays in a nearby suburb.

Youngest daughter just turned 15 and is eagerly waiting to get her permit in March.

Son just received his acceptance notification from ISU and notice that he gets the Generations Award since I graduated. I'm glad they didn't reduce it for the first year due to the fact that I'm not sure I actually did much schooling my first year.

The puppy just had her surgery. I'm not sure how we're going to keep her from running and jumping for anywhere near the 2 weeks they recommend.

Me - I decided to wear one of my good sweatshirts to work from home recently.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So here's what's going on in our lives:

Wife just turned 50. She doesn't look anywhere close to 50 but seems to insist on saying that she does.

Oldest daughter moving back to college this weekend. She recently went on a date with an ISU graduate that lives in Omaha but was home for the holidays in a nearby suburb.

Youngest daughter just turned 15 and is eagerly waiting to get her permit in March.

Son just received his acceptance notification from ISU and notice that he gets the Generations Award since I graduated. I'm glad they didn't reduce it for the first year due to the fact that I'm not sure I actually did much schooling my first year.

The puppy just had her surgery. I'm not sure how we're going to keep her from running and jumping for anywhere near the 2 weeks they recommend.

Me - I decided to wear one of my good sweatshirts to work from home recently.
Whats the son taking up?

Also, telling your wife she looks 65 when she turns 50 doesn't probably work. I better remember my advice for this March.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Growing up it was a Christmas tradition going through the MW and Sears "Wishbooks" drooling over all of the toys.
I used them when I wrote my letters to Santa Claus so I didn't forget anything important. I probably even included the page numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron