Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well got the pick up tuned up today, one cylinder wasn't firing the gaps on the plugs had burnt back from 40 thousandths to 75 needed a new rotor and cap also. Oh well at least it is fixed.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Next will be changing his diaper and not having him pee on you. ( For when he gets older)

Dad told me baby Boxster did the on his back vertical pee, right into my grandfathers face. Was not known as a light hearted guy and my dad was a little concerned until the old guy started laughing out loud. Per my dad, much to his relief.

• Funny
Reactions: BCClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Boxster saw in one thread your furnace was DOA, did they replace it today or coming back?

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Those are the moments you will remember and hopefully learn to block it with your hand or a towel, especially when it's coming at you

They actually make these things called peepee teepees that you’re supposed to use to cover him up while changing him. We never used them but knew about it, just seemed like an additional unnecessary step to give a false sense of safety.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Made some more progress on the floor this weekend and finished several areas. Fairly easy stuff from hear on out. She is all set for her next project though...refinishing/painting the cabinets. Final project will be some kind of refinishing of the countertops.

Rented a nail gun from Home Depot this weekend and while grabbing the nails for it LilWx lost his stuffed animal kitten thing that he of course had to bring in. He handled it fairly well when we couldn't find it had not been found. We looked around more when we took it back yesterday and found it stuffed on top of a box of nails barely visible. Of course he said that I distracted him and that's why he forgot it there.

Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Made some more progress on the floor this weekend and finished several areas. Fairly easy stuff from hear on out. She is all set for her next project though...refinishing/painting the cabinets. Final project will be some kind of refinishing of the countertops.

Rented a nail gun from Home Depot this weekend and while grabbing the nails for it LilWx lost his stuffed animal kitten thing that he of course had to bring in. He handled it fairly well when we couldn't find it had not been found. We looked around more when we took it back yesterday and found it stuffed on top of a box of nails barely visible. Of course he said that I distracted him and that's why he forgot it there.
Listening to his mom it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron