R Mason Thomas Commits!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
Kinda want to blank this own from my memory. Let’s nuke this thread and move on with the guys who are actually here.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
"... but it was a quality job by the OU staff to be able to turn Thomas in such a short period of time." AKA... threw money at him. Because that's the only way OU and UT can recruit. F'em both.

Gifs Money.gif

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Venables got to Clemson in 2012. They’ve had 11 DL drafted over that timeline. It would suck to see these guys at OU, but it’s understandable given the pedigree. Our D has been elite has a group the last 5 years, and we need to put more guys in the NFL to get over the hump and win these types of recruiting battles.

That said, I don’t believe anything until the hats are picked and the fax is sent.
Gosh, isn’t it weird that all those 5 star guys Clemson recruited got drafted?

Reactions: cymac2408

ClonesInDallas

Dec 16, 2020
Forget this guy. He's probably going to transfer after one year anyway since he won't play.

I know this is the usual spurned lover response when we lose a recruit, but OU currently has 17 EDGE rushers on their roster as it stands. The good majority rated higher than Thomas. Good chance he'll be riding the pine at OU for awhile and we've all seen how that works out in this new dawn of the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.