Principal Financial-Remote work

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Culvers is pretty good for fast food. But I don't like their burgers at all, won't order them - being fried in butter just makes them taste bad to me. I get that I am in the minority on that.

But their chix sammiches are better than Chik-fil-A imho.
Fried in butter? Huh?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Try something new with Delaware by creating a street two layers high, like maybe the largest parking garage ever.

Include multiple ramps going up and down for good measure.

I mean it wouldn't be that new doesn't California have a lot of double decker highways?

Reactions: khardbored

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Fried in butter? Huh?
Well I was going to say I thought they used butter as their grease on the grill, and that's why the burgers tasted kind of crap to me. But then I looked and found this:

What a lot of folks don't know is why it's called a ButterBurger. We call our ButterBurgers “ButterBurgers,” not because they've been cooked, marinated, dunked, fried or drizzled with butter but because we lightly butter the crown of the bun for an extra touch of goodness.

So I guess I just think their burgers taste crappy - the actual meat.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Try something new with Delaware by creating a street two layers high, like maybe the largest parking garage ever.

Include multiple ramps going up and down for good measure.
It's like a mall where you never have to leave your car. Genius. Also moves us closer to the utopia that is humanity on the ship in Wall-E

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Well I was going to say I thought they used butter as their grease on the grill, and that's why the burgers tasted kind of crap to me. But then I looked and found this:

What a lot of folks don't know is why it's called a ButterBurger. We call our ButterBurgers “ButterBurgers,” not because they've been cooked, marinated, dunked, fried or drizzled with butter but because we lightly butter the crown of the bun for an extra touch of goodness.

So I guess I just think their burgers taste crappy - the actual meat.
Yeah, they had commercials and everything saying what butter burger meant.

Fishhead

Oct 6, 2010
This thread has gone completely off the rails. I liked owning the railroads in Monopoly. Reading RR was the best obviously for ones who drew the Chance card on advance to Reading RR. Then if I drew that card and owned the RR you could get 200 for passing go and avoid that Income tax space

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club

Similar to the added cost and time of commuting, I'm adding this here as a friendly reminder that only get an MBA if your employer pays for it, or if you want a job that requires it, and your current resume is being denied because of education level...

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

Similar to the added cost and time of commuting, I'm adding this here as a friendly reminder that only get an MBA if your employer pays for it, or if you want a job that requires it, and your current resume is being denied because of education level...
agree

my wife got her MBA from Iowa, barf, and it took 3.5 years

but it was 100% paid for by her employer

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

Looked at it a few years back and there was no ROI.

Plus then I'd have to get a doctorate and make everyone call be Dr. KnappShack. I'd be an even bigger ****. So just not worth it.

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Looked at it a few years back and there was no ROI.

Plus then I'd have to get a doctorate and make everyone call be Dr. KnappShack. I'd be an even bigger ****. So just not worth it.
I wouldn't ever pay my own money for a graduate degree. My wife has an MBA and as far as I can tell it's never actually done anything for her career but we didn't pay for it. I'm going back for a Masters certification in Systems Engineering at Caltech in the fall which is a year long program not a full blown degree but I'm not paying for it out of pocket either. Assuming I don't get caught up in the Deere salary employee bloodbath that started today.

Last edited:

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I wouldn't ever pay my own money for a graduate degree. My wife has an MBA and as far as I can tell it's never actually done anything for her career but we didn't pay for it. I'm going back for a Masters certification in Systems Engineering at Caltech in the fall which is a year long program not a full blown degree but I'm not paying for it out of pocket either. Assuming I don't get caught up in the Deere salary bloodbath that started today.
Are they making people take pay cuts?