Premier League

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World

Would have liked to see Norwich stay up. They are a side that tries to play positive football instead of just parking the bus hoping for a smash and grab like so many of the mid-lower table teams seem to do.

Although I wouldn't mind Liverpool snatching up either Aarons or Lewis as cover for Robertson once the season is over and they do get relegated.

Reactions: Cyfan1965

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
You can sign up for a free PeacockTV account (NBC's new streaming service) and get access to NBC Sports. I currently signed up and am able to watch Man City v Bournemouth right now. Arsenal v Liverpool starts in 20 minutes.

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
Great to see Liverpool lift the trophy today
Edj-JGRWAAAte8p

Reactions: mdk2isu

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Anyone follow the final match day of the EFL Championship today? Not complete chaos like previous years, but definitely a lot of drama to keep it very exciting to watch.

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
Anyone follow the final match day of the EFL Championship today? Not complete chaos like previous years, but definitely a lot of drama to keep it very exciting to watch.

I took the afternoon off and did the two screen thing and had the Fulham and West Brom matches going. Fulham had an outside chance of winning auto promotion today and for a while there the results they needed were looking promising. Unfortunately, they went down 1-0 fairly early and never really looked like they were going to get the 3 points. Time to get ready for the promotion playoff!

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
Pulisic back in the starting 11 and Lampard has dropped Kepa for Caballero. It’s crazy to think that Chelsea is most likely just going to eat the €80 million they spent and buy another goalkeeper this summer.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
Pulisic back in the starting 11 and Lampard has dropped Kepa for Caballero. It’s crazy to think that Chelsea is most likely just going to eat the €80 million they spent and buy another goalkeeper this summer.
God I hope. They can’t take Declan Rice away from me yet

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Fulham v Brentford in the EFL Final on ESPN+ starting now.

Tim Ream! Not good enough to start for Bruce Arena in a game against Trinidad and Tobago, but good enough to start and be the player of the year for a Fulham team that is either in the PL or playing for Promotion every year.

**I still HATE Bruce Arena. Hate.

Also, Soto signed with Norwich, but can't get a Visa, so probably be put on loan till 2021

Reactions: ianoconnor