Positive *Informative* Covid News

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
For the record, I asked for a link to clinical trials for a covid treatment and someone responded by calling facts that I wasn't even talking about "conspiracy".

Perhaps remove "news" and/or "informative" from thread title because requests for information are not allowed and calling hard fact "conspiracy" is allowed. Maybe "Non-Sourced Covid Opinions That Make Me Feel Good"?

Nah, already changed the title like twice.

Was exhausting*.

*this is a joke. I just don't feel like it. There's been plenty of things posted that I don't agree with or am skeptical of but last I checked this thread isn't an official source in itself.

I tend to put belligerence on 'ignore'...I should ignore myself sometimes.

Reactions: HFCS

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
For the record, I asked for a link to clinical trials for a covid treatment and someone responded by calling facts that I wasn't even talking about "conspiracy".

Perhaps remove "news" and/or "informative" from thread title because requests for information are not allowed and calling hard fact "conspiracy" is allowed. Maybe "Non-Sourced Covid Opinions That Make Me Feel Good"?
For the record I told you to feel free and refute anything I said. Let’s leave it at that and agree to disagree. I will note my post was about medicine your post was purely political.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Ignore both the questioning of asking for links and the conspiracy comment. You are helping him succeed at derailing.

My initial request for links to clinical trials was deleted.

Interesting that "informative news" cannot be asking for a link to a clinical trial, but it can be calling a hard facts "conspiracy".

I want to beat this thing. Rejoicing in quack theories doesn't help, it does the opposite.

Last edited:

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
For the record I told you to feel free and refute anything I said. Let’s leave it at that and agree to disagree. I will note my post was about medicine your post was purely political.

Asking for clinical trials is not political. Posting a unproven treatment for covid with no successful clinical trials is not medical.

I'm not questioning what purpose hydroxychloroquine may serve in medicine. I'm questioning where are the clinical trials that this is helping to save lives of covid patients. I'd rejoice if you could show me.

Calling voluntary audio recordings "conspiracy" is the most political thing in the thread. That was you.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Hey all. friendly reminder this thread is intended to post news about the virus. Its intended for discussion as its obviously not all going to be accurate or precise news. This thread is not meant to exist for demanding proof or calling people to question. Final warning. thanks!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Hey all. friendly reminder this thread is intended to post news about the virus. Its intended for discussion as its obviously not all going to be accurate or precise news. This thread is not meant to exist for demanding proof or calling people to question. Final warning. thanks!

Let's argue about your job title before I take this seriously.

Are you an actual assistant regional manager, or just the DEPUTY assistant to the regional manager?

Your move.

Reactions: mj4cy

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Asking for clinical trials is not political. Posting a unproven treatment for covid with no successful clinical trials is not medical.

I'm not questioning what purpose hydroxychloroquine may serve in medicine. I'm questioning where are the clinical trials that this is helping to save lives of covid patients. I'd rejoice if you could show me.

Calling voluntary audio recordings "conspiracy" is the most political thing in the thread. That was you.
There are clinical trials but I wasn’t referencing any of them with my post. Feel free to refute anything I said and do your own research. What I posted was about medicine, you made two political posts about Woodward that you should have known have no business in this thread, but you couldn’t help yourself. Yet you wanted my voice silenced by questioning if my post belonged in this thread, when what you did was blatantly political and obviously not appropriate for this thread.

• Winner
Reactions: flycy

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
There are clinical trials but I wasn’t referencing any of them with my post. Feel free to refute anything I said and do your own research. What I posted was about medicine, you made two political posts about Woodward that you should have known have no business in this thread, but you couldn’t help yourself. Yet you wanted my voice silenced by questioning if my post belonged in this thread, when what you did was blatantly political and obviously not appropriate for this thread.

We're not allowed to question each other. I'll follow the rules from now on and celebrate all posts in this thread as hard fact (even though you get a unique exception and are allowed to call facts "conspiracy").

Thanks for the informative news and great links about those wildly successful clinical trials that prove hydroxychloroquine has this thing covered and we can fully reopen the economy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron