PJ Fleck legit?

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
I like Campbell more than Fleck and no he wouldnt be undefeated here but I am jealous that they're 9-0 ranked in the Top 25 and just knocked off #4. They're having a great year.

What makes it even worse is that we are a handful of plays away from being in the same position as Baylor or Minnesota. For a team on a “prove it” tour, we haven’t been able to prove anything when we’ve had chances to take that next step this season.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
It's amazing that you're able to type with all the spittle on the keyboard and tears running down your face. I have better knowledge than you do, that's not debatable.

You should probably never brag about your sports knowledge ever again.

you are the opposite of intelligent. And your knowledge is all hawk mythology. That makes you literally stupid.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Minnesota beat PSU today BECAUSE they were undefeated. Bill Snyder recognized this when he made KSU. It doesn't matter if anybody on the schedule before PSU had a pulse...winning begets winning.

Something to be said for this. They had some last minute wins early but have kinda kicked ass in the Big 10. People can focus on those early games or how they they are playing now. Now seems to be more relevant to me.

Now back to the derailed discussion of past ISU coaches. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Something to be said for this. They had some last minute wins early but have kinda kicked ass in the Big 10. People can focus on those early games or how they they are playing now. Now seems to be more relevant to me.

Now back the derailed discussion of past ISU coaches. :rolleyes:

it just shows that SDSU would dominate the big 10 outside of Ohio state of course.

imagine how much NDSU would dominate the west.

this is sarcasm @Doc

• Funny
Reactions: Doc

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I like Campbell more than Fleck and no he wouldnt be undefeated here but I am jealous that they're 9-0 ranked in the Top 25 and just knocked off #4. They're having a great year.

Yeah, as far as I am concerned, I am pretty impressed with the results Fleck has done so far this year. Yes, their schedule is really easy, but they have managed to win the close games, something ISU has really struggled with this year. PSU is a good team. Good defense, serviceable offense.

Hawks are going to struggle with the Gophers big receivers and a pretty good running game.

• Agree
Reactions: Drew0311

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I wish we had Minnesota success this year. At Iowa state we just make excuses and do stupid ****. So we don’t ever get the reward of being good fans.

so if you’re knownothing, how come you posted under that screen name earlier today?

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
I was actually curious to see if you ever actually supported Iowa state, so I actually looked at the history feature. You haven’t, of course, but you did swear up and down about how great graham spanier was.

That’s a pretty apt statement as to your character.
You're probably still smarting for how stupid you look by dismissing PJ Fleck prior to today. OK.
BTW - what did Graham Spanier do wrong? His "conviction" was rightly thrown out several months ago...or did you not know that?

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
so if you’re knownothing, how come you posted under that screen name earlier today?
Well I ignored u on that name and will ignore your stupid ass again. U are the worst poster in this site. My phone kept logging me in and out of cyclone fanatic. Go pound sand u stupid peice of crap of a human.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron