Paul Shirley Interview

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Ooh, I'll take any chance I can get to relive the Hampton game. Really excited for this now!

Ummm I lived in Hampton, VA from the fall of 01 to Feb 2015. I took some serious verbal beatings anytime I wore Cyclone gear.

• Funny
Reactions: CycloneGamecock

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Hey we can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink.

If you don't want to hear about making a tv pilot, the players ISU was going to get, a Roy Williams story, The craziest thing a coach has ever said, and whether or Not someone threw the Hampton game, that works for us!:)

And those are the same stories Paul tells in every podcast he does.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA

If you don't want to hear about making a tv pilot, the players ISU was going to get, a Roy Williams story, The craziest thing a coach has ever said, and whether or Not someone threw the Hampton game, that works for us!:)
#can't resist clickbait

Reactions: rholtgraves

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010

Just so I am clear I can get stories about guys who went somewhere other than ISU and evidently were awesome, a coach who time and again rode into Iowa and took the states best players and top it off with a tale about one of the worst nights to be a Cyclone fan?

What didn't have time for UAB?