Paddles in the water

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
“As soon as he came in all of us, including the staff members, would stand up and clap repeatedly,” Reigelsberger said.

unwave.gif

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
When the MSP press starts in, it goes south fast. Fleck might be taking his sales pitch, and accompanying trademark, on to new pastures sooner than he expected.

83cy

May 14, 2006
I will give PJ some slack for "Row the Boat" it was his mantra and grieving process after the loss of his son Colt. Fleck and UNRL apparel company collaborated to release a "Row The Boat" clothing line, with proceeds benefitting University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital and Ronald McDonald House, he's not completely a bad person.

• Informative
Reactions: LincolnSwinger

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
I will give PJ some slack for "Row the Boat" it was his mantra and grieving process after the loss of his son Colt. Fleck and UNRL apparel company collaborated to release a "Row The Boat" clothing line, with proceeds benefitting University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital and Ronald McDonald House, he's not completely a bad person.
I like the direct copy and paste from his wiki page on this lol. PJ Fleck is an expert snake oil salesman. I’m not saying he’s a “completely bad person” but it’s clear if you dig into him enough there is plenty not to like. There is no one more important in the world to PJ Fleck than PJ Fleck and I’m glad we don’t have that raging narcissist running the show here!

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
Yikes, are all B1G schools blind to what is happening in their programs? Penn St, Michigan St, Iowa, and now Minn. I am probably missing more as I pay little attention to that conference.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Yikes, are all B1G schools blind to what is happening in their programs? Penn St, Michigan St, Iowa, and now Minn. I am probably missing more as I pay little attention to that conference.

It's the B1G. It is not a problem with the conference or the schools. It is other actors (fans, media, politicians, etc) that are the problem. If they would stop trying to make waves and disrupt the order, this wouldn't be an issue.

• Creative
Reactions: Aclone

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Sad, but the least surprising thing ever. He comes off as a psychopath in interviews, can’t imagine how bad he is without the camera.