Otzelberger's First Recruiting/Transfer Class - FULL

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Hope he goes after Omaha. If TJ is not linked to Omaha, that means Prohm, Fran, and TJ not recruiting him which means he wants out of iowa

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Someone can feel free to start a Otz's 2 recruiting/transfer class. This one is a lot of work to manage. Probably should use a format where multiple people can edit/manage
You however will still go down in CF lore!

Reactions: cyfan92

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Just looking at our current roster, and thinking about how we use the remaining 2 scholarships. Right now, I see the lineup as the following (starter listed first, then in order off the bench):

PG: Hunter-Walker-Jackson
SG: Kalscheur-Grill-Walker
F: Hinson-Johnson-Kunc
PF: Foster-Kunc-Hinson
C: Conditt-Jones-Foster

The health of Hinson (sure hope he is a go) seems to be the wild card here, so I'm guessing that we'll try to fill in with guys that can play the 3/4. If nothing else, that allows us to solidify Hinson at the 3 and Kunc at the 4.

If Hinson looks like he's a go for this season, then I think you can look to the future a bit more.

Overall though, I already like the potential for what we have in hand.

Reactions: quasistellar

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Just looking at our current roster, and thinking about how we use the remaining 2 scholarships. Right now, I see the lineup as the following (starter listed first, then in order off the bench):

PG: Hunter-Walker-Jackson
SG: Kalscheur-Grill-Walker
F: Hinson-Johnson-Kunc
PF: Foster-Kunc-Hinson
C: Conditt-Jones-Foster

The health of Hinson (sure hope he is a go) seems to be the wild card here, so I'm guessing that we'll try to fill in with guys that can play the 3/4. If nothing else, that allows us to solidify Hinson at the 3 and Kunc at the 4.

If Hinson looks like he's a go for this season, then I think you can look to the future a bit more.

Overall though, I already like the potential for what we have in hand.
That roster looks like it at least has a little life in it. Last year there was really no hope for what was being put on the floor.

• Informative
Reactions: isu83

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Fill them. There will be attrition every year. No reason to bank a scholarship
Yeah but it seems if you have an open one it leaves room to grab a mid year transfer because there always seems to be a couple good ones and not everyone has room.

Reactions: GTO

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron