OSU fans about the refs

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
There were 4-5 really bad holds, a facemask on Montgomery and a horse collar on him that were all easy calls that were not made. The PI, I guess I don't know. It seems like everyone grabs Lazard at the LOS and holds on all the way down the field. Maybe that isn't PI, although it sure seems that way when ISU defends like that.

There was a lot of holding not called and that facemask you mention was atrocious. He was facing one way and the guy was pulling the same direction, so you could clearly see the arm pulling away from him. I didn't have anything against OSU, but between that and Gundy's horrible hair :), I hope they lose out.

• Funny
Reactions: wxman1 and aauummm

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I think the telling part is them pointing to a photo that clearly shows Murdock with possession.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Did we ever touch the ball on that kick out of bounds? From my vantage point, it looked like we didnt, but i was up in the corner.

Was in the eighth row around the 10 staring directly at that ****** up move. No idea what he was thinking.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I didn't think the officiating was good saturday, for either side. I don't mind Okie State fans. They are probably my second favorite Big12 school/fans behind Kansas State.

"Iowa" STATE
"Okie" STATE
"Kansas" STATE
Seeing a pattern..........

Spam

May 21, 2008
I didn't think the officiating was good saturday, for either side. I don't mind Okie State fans. They are probably my second favorite Big12 school/fans behind Kansas State.

Ok State fans used to be great. But some good football seasons and some bad basketball seasons messed up their heads.

SouthTulsaPoke

Nov 14, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Oklahoma State Fan: Winning close games on the road? It’s what we’re known for. What are you known for?

Iowa State Fan: Crying about officials! Did I ever tell you about that time in 1969, when we were playing the Hawkeyes in Iowa City, and the moron officials gave us a bad spot that kept us out of field goal range, which ultimately robbed us of the momentum we needed in 1970 to go to the Tangerine Bowl?

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Oklahoma State Fan: Winning close games on the road? It’s what we’re known for. What are you known for?

Iowa State Fan: Crying about officials! Did I ever tell you about that time in 1969, when we were playing the Hawkeyes in Iowa City, and the moron officials gave us a bad spot that kept us out of field goal range, which ultimately robbed us of the momentum we needed in 1970 to go to the Tangerine Bowl?
We didn't play Iowa in 1969, ********. Go troll somewhere else

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009

Really? That's all you could come up with?
Not bad for a 10 year old, congrats junior.

• Funny
Reactions: Cardinal2001

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
I don't mind Okie Lite fans. I don't think I'll be visiting South Tulsa, though, from the looks of it something is in the water.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
SouthTulsaPokinHisSister proved to be a genius in one of the threads earlier this week. He kept going on about how great the okie lite defense was with some bad stat picking and thought he was brilliant for discovering that total offense can be deceiving cuz pace. Once everyone pointed out what a **** for brains moron he was through proper use of stats he disappeared. Never to be heard from again

SouthTulsaPoke

Nov 14, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Seriously. Crying about officials is what you’re known for in the Big 12. How many of you started a letter writing campaign to get the commissioner to overturn a call that hurt your sense of self worth?

Oh. I don’t have a cousin, because both of my parents were only children. Who should I complain to that I’ve beem deprived of what was denied me.

I know you would know. :(

Oh...and do they not have satire in Iowa.

Last edited:

SouthTulsaPoke

Nov 14, 2011
Tulsa, OK
SouthTulsaPokinHisSister proved to be a genius in one of the threads earlier this week. He kept going on about how great the okie lite defense was with some bad stat picking and thought he was brilliant for discovering that total offense can be deceiving cuz pace. Once everyone pointed out what a **** for brains moron he was through proper use of stats he disappeared. Never to be heard from again
I work for a living. I don’t live to argue with the simpletons on this board. It’s merely an avocation.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
What a tool, I don't live to argue with simpletons on this board? No, you live to argue with people who have a much higher intellect than you on this board.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Ahh yes the old troll gets banned thread. Another hopeful befallen to the collective intellect of THE CycloneFanatic Faithful.

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
Seriously. Crying about officials is what you’re known for in the Big 12. How many of you started a letter writing campaign to get the commissioner to overturn a call that hurt your sense of self worth?

Oh. I don’t have a cousin, because both of my parents were only children. Who should I complain to that I’ve beem deprived of what was denied me.

I know you would know. :(

Oh...and do they not have satire in Iowa.

So you married your mom instead?