OSU fans about the refs

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Visited some OSU boards this morning. Couldn't believe how many of their fans felt like the fix was in in OUR favor. A lot of them believed the refs swallowed their whistles on obvious ISU penalties, but called OSU for the same or even less.

I do remember a few times thinking we benefited from questionable calls, but the one at the end was inexcusable.

Interesting to see that both fan bases felt like the refs were lousy.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
They are clueless. Don’t know how they think we benefited on anything yesterday. I only noticed 1 PI call that I thought was iffy, but it was like in the 3rd quarter and it was still really close to PI. That 2 point conversion and the last 2 drives were disgusting. It was so one sided it wasn’t even funny.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Visited some OSU boards this morning. Couldn't believe how many of their fans felt like the fix was in in OUR favor. A lot of them believed the refs swallowed their whistles on obvious ISU penalties, but called OSU for the same or even less.

I do remember a few times thinking we benefited from questionable calls, but the one at the end was inexcusable.

Well no ****. In other shocking news the sky is blue and water is ******* wet.

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored

Mirata

Oct 27, 2017
Oklahoma State fans has a bad fanbase and classless players and I'm not surprised to see them be so delusional as to think ISU got an advantage from the refs. I already hated Ok St. before this game and this only adds fuel to my fire.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
At least when we got screwed against Texas a few years ago, their fans pretty much admitted it.

• Agree
Reactions: WalkingCY

kralon20

Apr 11, 2006

I thought Lanning's helmet was the only thing in the end zone in end zone on his touchdown run.

There were some pretty interesting no-calls as well.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
I thought Lanning's helmet was the only thing in the end zone in end zone on his touchdown run.

There were some pretty interesting no-calls as well.

With the touchdown, I think there was no evidence to overturn it. I’m not sure if he got in, but the pile up was so big there was no way to see where Lanning and the ball were

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Honestly, if both fanbases thought the officiating was bad then it was probably pretty fair at least.
Lol, and saying the number of fouls were equal so the tackle preventing the last second layup was a good no call is also logical.

L

LincolnWay187

There are a lot of fair weather OSU fans. My coworker and also all of their bball fans being prime examples

• Agree
Reactions: Spanky

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Did we ever touch the ball on that kick out of bounds? From my vantage point, it looked like we didnt, but i was up in the corner.

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
The calls were just way too inconsistent. Both teams benefitted, but the calls seemed to go against us at the more critical times.

Missed calls suck, but I see how they happen with the sled at which things happen. But, the terrible inconsistency in calls really has no excuse!

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
There were 4-5 really bad holds, a facemask on Montgomery and a horse collar on him that were all easy calls that were not made. The PI, I guess I don't know. It seems like everyone grabs Lazard at the LOS and holds on all the way down the field. Maybe that isn't PI, although it sure seems that way when ISU defends like that.

• Creative
Reactions: DowntownCy