On to 2021

WhizzerClone

Feb 20, 2020
Willie reporting that Kennedy list is Nebraska, Ohio State and Minnesota. Predicting he stays at UNC.
On FRL, Nomad's list for Monday was Okie State, Nebraska and Minnesota. He doesn't like to create fake news, unlike other wrestling minds, but he got pressed and hinted his guess was Minnesota due to money available and Monday's teammate transferring there.

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
Not sure why ISU isn’t even being reported as a consideration. If he’s willing to go to Minnesota you’d think he’d at least give us a look.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Not sure why ISU isn’t even being reported as a consideration. If he’s willing to go to Minnesota you’d think he’d at least give us a look.

connections. Sounds like a former teammate transferred there.
Also had do not contact on his transfer application, not sure his coaches are obligated to honor that or not

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
anyone see the poster on The Mat who said ISU is possible for Rivera?

I am not one of the guys in favor of bumping up our roster but if we landed Rivera that means it is a possibility.
I cannot see him coming here but I would not hate it

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA

I am not one of the guys in favor of bumping up our roster but if we landed Rivera that means it is a possibility.

I saw that too but just don’t see it being a great fit weight wise. But he’s absolutely a take if he wants to come here and you make the weights work

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I saw that too but just don’t see it being a great fit weight wise. But he’s absolutely a take if he wants to come here and you make the weights work
Meh. He’s just a room guy ;)

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017

Saw that too , only place I’ve seen it so far , just don’t see it but wouldn’t turn him away .

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA

I would take Reyes at Iowa State. Fits a need weight, and has time to develop

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
You can take the guy out of Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey out of the guy.
Probably doesn't belong in this thread, but related to this quote, Former cyclone Matt Avezedo runs the PRTC with Brandon Slay in Philly on the Penn/Drexel campuses. They just got Jordan Burroughs to commit to coming in 2021. This is following on the heels of Mark Hall, David McFaddon and Joey McKenna all fairly recently. Pretty salty stuff. I guess we'll see soon whether a stud RTC can pull up the college programs.

WhizzerClone

Feb 20, 2020

I'm sure everyone has seen his lets just say brutally honest tweet by now. Sounds like he is wanting to keep wrestling and not hang it up. I also noticed he is followed by Dresser, Metcalf, Carr and Gomez. I'm assuming that is due to wrestlers following wrestlers type of thing but who knows?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure everyone has seen his lets just say brutally honest tweet by now. Sounds like he is wanting to keep wrestling and not hang it up. I also noticed he is followed by Dresser, Metcalf, Carr and Gomez. I'm assuming that is due to wrestlers following wrestlers type of thing but who knows?