Oklahoma

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Do we have a game tomorrow or what?!? Let's get pumped up for Big Monday!

I want to see a GTO look-a-like thread, I want to see a Kirk breakdown thread, I need some "Oklahoma must be destroyed" posts, I'm looking forward to the Rulzzz Gameday thread. I expect solid defense on Hield and Cousins. I expect at least one, if not two, McKay two-hand dunks. I expect a raucous Hilton ready to "welcome" the Sooners and give an appropriate sendoff to Bryce, Daniel, and Dustin.

I'm not sure what will happen the next few weeks, but I know that these guys will give it their all, and I believe that we will look back with fondness at this season. Loyal Sons Forever True. Crush the Sooners, let's go Cyclones.

Last edited:

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Do we have a game tomorrow or what?!? I wouldn't know it by this board. Too many threads about what could have been, let's get some threads about what is: A solid Cyclone basketball team that still has the opportunity to do great things.

I want to see a GTO look-a-like thread, I want to see a Kirk breakdown thread, I need some "Oklahoma must be destroyed" posts, I'm looking forward to the Rulzzz Gameday thread. I expect solid defense on Hield and Cousins. I expect at least one, if not two, McKay two-hand dunks. I expect a raucous Hilton ready to "welcome" the Sooners and give an appropriate sendoff to Bryce, Daniel, and Dustin.

I'm not sure what will happen the next few weeks, but I know that these guys will give it their all, and I believe that we will look back with fondness at this season. Loyal Sons Forever True. Crush the Sooners, let's go Cyclones.

Sorry the fanbase isn't living up to your expectations.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Do we have a game tomorrow or what?!? I wouldn't know it by this board. Too many threads about what could have been, let's get some threads about what is: A solid Cyclone basketball team that still has the opportunity to do great things.

I got you covered on the look-a-like-thread.

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Sorry the fanbase isn't living up to your expectations.

Ouch. I certainly didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry if that is how I came across. I was as disappointed and bummed yesterday as anyone, I just thought I would try posting a light-hearted "Rah Rah for Oklahoma" thread. Wasn't supposed to be a critique about the fanbase at all.

Last edited:

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
And I'm due to fart out another rainbow any minute.
Go Clones!

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I'm ready to be back in Hilton. Keep OU from going crazy beyond the arc and we should win this game. They haven't been very good on the road in Big 12 play.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Ouch. I certainly didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry if that is how I came across. I was as disappointed and bummed yesterday as anyone, I just thought I would try posting a light-hearted "Rah Rah for Oklahoma" thread. Wasn't supposed to be a critique about the fanbase at all.

Toughen up buttercup, you're just getting razzed. We're all Clones.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

I get it. Everything I read is so critical on this board lately I think I'm getting hypersensitive to it.

allfourcy

Apr 26, 2012
Beat the Sooners!!!!!! Can't wait to get back to Hilton again. Darn sad its the last home game of the season already. This may sound crazy, but its like my home away from home. Go Clones! We're behind you!!!!