Okie State Fraternity: Dead* steer found on yard

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Don’t mean to offend anyone who was/is a member but these farm frats gave me a weird vibe when I was at ISU. Never got to know anyone in them so that’s just my ignorant outside-looking-in view. Maybe this is a feud between some of them at OSU. Just bizarre
Farm house has the name but they are far from an Ag frat. Generally it’s high achieving students. My son, graduated last year, that it’s mostly engineering type students now.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Still image shows it being a female so either a heifer or very young cow unless my eyes are mistaken sure looks like the showing of the vulva. Lets hope for the sake of humanity that she died prior to this from something else and whoever's it was had it posted for further evaluation (explaining the slit open part) and some ******* thought it would be oh so funny to put it in a front lawn.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Farm house has the name but they are far from an Ag frat. Generally it’s high achieving students. My son, graduated last year, that it’s mostly engineering type students now.
Was just about to post the same. A decade & a half ago it was the fraternity most commonly associated with the arts. Despite the name, it's about as far away from a farm frat as they come.

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
No way there isn't a nearby door cam, gas station cam, etc that doesn't have an image of the truck and trailer, right?
Also, maybe farmers know, can you easily not know that a steer is missing from a lot? Aren't they all tagged?
Thinking the same. Has to be some footage of whoever hauled the steer through a city. Even if a livestock cattle trailer was used, not very inconspicuous.

State2015

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 26, 2016
There are 100% farm frats (AGR being the prime example), Farmhouse just isn't one of them.
Yeah this is mainly the one I was thinking of that gave me a weird vibe. Could never tell if they were actual farmers or just rich kids from Waukee that were wannabe farmers. They all wore the same boots and hats, flannel and bedazzled jeans and all had $50k lifted pickup trucks

stewart092284

Sep 22, 2021
I hope whoever did that is caught, and punished to the full extent possible. Just... idiots. Morons.

But I can't bring myself to root for Texas.

Reactions: tzjung

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
Yeah this is mainly the one I was thinking of that gave me a weird vibe. Could never tell if they were actual farmers or just rich kids from Waukee that were wannabe farmers. They all wore the same boots and hats, flannel and bedazzled jeans and all had $50k lifted pickup trucks

I knew a handful of AGR kids through class in the mid 2000's. All of which were actual farmers/ranchers. Limited sample size however.

• Informative
Reactions: State2015