NFL: ***Official Wild Card Weekend Thread***

Cyclonz

Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO
This has been a wild, crazy game - as Broncos fan I'm not sure who I want to win. I assume Cincy will beat SD so Broncos most likely will play winner of this game.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
Pretty hard to to consider it a choke job when you have had 4 players go down with injuries, that includes your top offensive weapon and 2 other starters. It's not like they are going to Romo this game.
Its actually easy to consider, they had a 28 point lead in the 3rd quarter second only to Warren Moon and the '93 Oilers vs. backup quarterback Frank Reich and the Buffalo Bills.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Pretty hard to to consider it a choke job when you have had 4 players go down with injuries, that includes your top offensive weapon and 2 other starters. It's not like they are going to Romo this game.

Kc also is winning the turnover battle 4-1. If you have 3 more to's than your opp thee game should not be close.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
At this point I don't even know if I want the Chiefs to win. This game has destroyed them with injuries and I don't think they could come back from it by next week.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron