***Official Pillow Fight Prediction Thread***

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Disappointment, I predict disappointment from both teams. ISU will win, but it will be an ugly game.

2XaDime

Nov 4, 2009
Iowa City
Oh boy. I do not know the future, but I'm hoping for a big win. Not so much for our guys on the field, but more for you bunch of sad, sad fanatics. My heart breaks for you Sadclones and Sadhawks. This is depressing. I want to see everyone have fun again. My wish for the Cyclones this week: A victory by 100 points or more. Then may both teams win out the rest of the season.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Oh boy. I do not know the future, but I'm hoping for a big win. Not so much for our guys on the field, but more for you bunch of sad, sad fanatics. My heart breaks for you Sadclones and Sadhawks. This is depressing. I want to see everyone have fun again. My wish for the Cyclones this week: A victory by 100 points or more. Then may both teams win out the rest of the season.

if by "both teams" you mean ISU and UNI, I can agree...would stin(g/k) less to lose to the FCS champion. Otherwise...no. This year, I want Iowa to lose every game. Chaos and turmoil in Iowa City is good listening on the local radio over here.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010

Nothing good comes from Iowa winning any games. Nothing at all. It really doesn't help our SOS because we don't need it. Iowa losing every game does help us with instate recruiting.

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
I don't think I've ever been so apathetic towards this game. The way UNI completely dominated us, I just don't see us having a successful season regardless of the outcome of Saturday's game.

I'd love to beat Iowa, but the game has lost most of its luster.

I'll pick Iowa 24-17

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
The lack of talk or excitement I see for this game from either side tells the entire story. Pillow fight may be putting it too nicely.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
The lack of talk or excitement I see for this game from either side tells the entire story. Pillow fight may be putting it too nicely.

I would say the peewee football game but that would be an insult to peewee football players because they play with heart and passion.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Read somewhere (maybe here) that Ferentz's 2 wins in Ames were with teams that finished in the Top 10 that year. I don't think this is a top 10 Iowa team. Red shirt freshmen QB in his first game on the road not easy(if he was coming off the bench I would be more worried.) Hopefully ISU defense will at least attempt to stick out their leg and trip the Iowa's backs.

ISU 27
Iowa 24

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Both teams trip coming out of the locker room and have deep bone bruises on the patellas, The replay the 2011 game on JumboTron, We still rush the field and burn all of the gum in Iowa.

EforISU14

Feb 3, 2012
Ames
Clones win.8 OTs and game is decided by a Paul vs. Kirk arm wrestling match on the 50 yrd line, Kirk swallows his gum and Paul destroys him.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
It will be 0-0 until Rhoads unleashes the Jumbothon.

Then Clones win, 10-7.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron