Official: Haliburton Declares for Draft:

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I’m a Cavs fan, and we’ve drafted a SG the last two years. They tried playing them together but they are both SG’s in PG’s body’s. He’d be a good compliment to them as he’d be able to play the 1 and defend the 2. I think if there’s great player in the front court they go that direction, but who knows what Cleveland will do.

Reactions: Peter

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I really couldn’t be any happier if Haliburton ends up being drafted 2-5. Can’t wait to watch him in the NBA. Hate the warriors, but that would be a good fit.

I love the Warriors. Them drafting Tyrese would be an immediate jersey purchase for my kids. He'd probably immediately be the most recognizable ISU alumnus. I get excited jsut thinking about it.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I’m a Cavs fan, and we’ve drafted a SG the last two years. They tried playing them together but they are both SG’s in PG’s body’s. He’d be a good compliment to them as he’d be able to play the 1 and defend the 2. I think if there’s great player in the front court they go that direction, but who knows what Cleveland will do.

No don't wish that on Tyrese.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
the day TH signs his rookie deal, he'll have more $ guaranteed than monte, niang, thomas, burton, and nader have made in their careers....combined!

Reactions: Gunnerclone

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
dear god. I’d feel bad for TH getting involved in that train wreck. Maybe their new GM can breath life back into the franchise but that’s got to be one of the worst places to play in the NBA.
I just think he would thrive because he would get to show off his skills more

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I saw on Twitter Haliburton bought his dad a car. I guess that means he’s not coming back?

Reactions: Peter