***Official 2023 Transfer Thread***

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I'm not sure were after this Kadin Shadrack (sic) fellow. I believe we are more into Meshach and Abednego. :D

"Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who has sent his angel and delivered his servants, who trusted in him, and set aside the king's command, and yielded up their bodies rather than serve and worship any god except their own God." (Daniel 3:28, ESV)
I immediately thought of this:

NiceMarmot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2017
I will be shocked if he is there after next year. I don't see them being very good. The incoming freshman class isn't great.

Look at the 2024 class. I'd be surprised if they fire him before that class gets into Chapel Hill.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Seamlessly would slide right in to Texas when Marcus Carr leaves. I've never seen 2 guys yo-yo the ball so much and make the rest of their own team fall asleep watching

Speaking of Marcus Carr, was there any doubt in anyone's mind that he was going to try to take the last Texas shot (the one that got stolen from him in the lane)? As soon as he got the ball I told my wife he's not going to pass it.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
RJ Davis and Bacot are back and his next two classes are very good; he'll be fine for at least 2-3 more years. I wouldn't be surprised if Love was told to move on with how bad he was this year.
According to Jeff Goodman it was a mutual decision. And if Vandy keeps improving like they have under Stackhouse I would imagine there will be a lot of UNC fans who’d want him to be the coach soon.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Do we have any chance at Caleb Love? Would be amazing, That is the exact player we need. Instant Final Four Contenders next year with our recruiting class. Thoughts?
There's usually a tier of guy I don't really get my hopes up for, and that's a guy like Love. He's either blue blood bound or gonna cost way more than ISU can afford.

That doesn't mean the world though, if SDSU and FAU can do it, so can ISU.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Love would be an incredible get. Probably too expensive though. He’ll probably end up in Miami or some other actual city with nightlife.

SoleCyclone

Mar 26, 2022
All I remember is he was originally a Longhorn before Shaka got fired and went to Marquette.
By 247 was ranked #1 recruit in Iowa over Devries and Sandfort. I'd take a look. Lots of potential with multiple years remaining of eligibility

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Do we have any chance at Caleb Love? Would be amazing, That is the exact player we need. Instant Final Four Contenders next year with our recruiting class. Thoughts?
Almost certainly not

Him being in the portal is still a help for us though. Another name the big money schools and blue bloods to focus on, giving us an easy path to our guys

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
By 247 was ranked #1 recruit in Iowa over Devries and Sandfort. I'd take a look. Lots of potential with multiple years remaining of eligibility
Intriguing but I think we’ll be looking for experienced guards. Also I’ll be interested in where he lands as Shaka was his only high major offer. His other offers were Bryant, La Tech and UW-Milwaukee.

Reactions: CyBri

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron