***Official 2022 Weather Thread***

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Well, poop, my home turf is now mapped as Extreme Drought. Now down 8" rain for year. Driest September since 1871.

1665122270254.png

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Yeah, I don't mind at all. Golfed into November last year, and hoping I can do the same again.

Took a peek at last fall in my biking data geek sheet, ride log also includes weather data of ride. Last September and October were really warm, like extended summer. Average ride temp September-October was 71. September was 78 average and October averaged 71!

October is not feeling like "Octember" today, is going to be 30 degrees colder than this day in 2021.

• Informative
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
It’s fire pit weather, it’s Porter’s and stout’s weather, it’s cozy sweater weather!

It’s “pre-anxiety about winter” season for me. I just have a hard time enjoying fall when the calendar hits October knowing the shitfest that is sure to come over the next 6 months. April has been ******* us over in the Midwest for a long time now. Can’t rely on that month to change anything. May even kind of sucks now too.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
It’s “pre-anxiety about winter” season for me. I just have a hard time enjoying fall when the calendar hits October knowing the shitfest that is sure to come over the next 6 months. April has been ******* us over in the Midwest for a long time now. Can’t rely on that month to change anything. May even kind of sucks now too.
Yep, but I think October & November are generally better now than what they use to be.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Yep, but I think October & November are generally better now than what they use to be.
Definitely. It feels like winter has shift to Jan-April. One of the CR news stations said last year that we have a 40-something percent change of a white christmas now.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Yeah, everything has shifted a month or two. Seems like Novembers are pretty mild now, even Decembers aren’t that cold or snowy; winter doesn’t really set in until January. But March is still winter these days, and Aprils stay cold.

• Agree
Reactions: BigJCy

Help Support Us

Become a patron