***Official 2022 Weather Thread***

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Looks like the east coast bomb blizzard has gained some strength, hang on out there boys n girls.

then off to KFC? Lol
Amazing how much press a snowstorm gets on the east coast. Parts of the Chicago metro got pounded today during both rush hours, but only local news was talking about it. It’s snow, it happens in northern climates during the winter and it isn’t special because it happens on the east coast.

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
I know it’s harsh but is there a cooler term than “bomb cyclone”? ISU needs to work it into its marketing and recruiting.

Reactions: aauummm

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I’ll talk weather though. Is Mike Seidel the most cringe weatherman on the planet?

Discuss.

“Hey…I know the storm won’t be here for about 6-10 hours or so, but we have some flurries now. Get me some goggles.”

“What kind of goggles? Good question. Metal Shop. I need some Metal Shop gogs”

“I’m going to need some gortex, 3 finger gloves too. I mean…its 33 degrees Brotha. Get me the gloves.”

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I’ll talk weather though. Is Mike Seidel the most cringe weatherman on the planet?

Discuss.

“Hey…I know the storm won’t be here for about 6-10 hours or so, but we have some flurries now. Get me some goggles.”

“I’m going on need some gortex, 3 finger gloves too. I mean…its 33 degrees Brotha. Get me the gloves.”
No Chris with KCCI is.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
“Studio? Studio. I’m going to have to apologize. I’m having a real hard time annunciating. I mean, it’s a cold 33 out here guys.”

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Why is that whenever a storm hits any state on the east coast, the governor of those states get on TV and tell everyone to stay home? Never seen any Midwest governor go on TV to tell us this.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007

Discuss.

“I’m going to need some gortex, 3 finger gloves too. I mean…its 33 degrees Brotha. Get me the gloves.”

He is the tool for the weather channel who when on site of a tropical system has more than once been caught exaggerating the conditions. Someone needs to find the video's of him acting like he's about ready to be swept away from extreme winds...........while behind him people are calmly walking around.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
He is the tool for the weather channel who when on site of a tropical system has more than once been caught exaggerating the conditions. Someone needs to find the video's of him acting like he's about ready to be swept away from extreme winds...........while behind him people are calmly walking around.
Sensationalism baby! Gotta get those ratings.

AdRock4Cy

Jul 21, 2010
Ankeny
What I don't understand is why the national morning shows have weather anchors. No one is watching them for the 30 seconds they are on while they gloss over the country and randomly announce a few temps on the each coast.
It's Al Roker, its a tradition!

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Same said neighbor is currently in the middle of our street with an ice scraper, bucket of salt, and snow shovel. Should I be concerned with his mental state?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Same said neighbor is currently in the middle of our street with an ice scraper, bucket of salt, and snow shovel. Should I be concerned with his mental state?

In the end it turns out he’s not a killer that dissolves his victims in ice melt. You will meet him in church while his granddaughter sings in the choir on Christmas Eve. He will eventually save you from two burglars that are attempting to rob your home in an elaborate scheme.

Just be careful in NYC next winter because they escape from prison.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron