***Official 2021 Vikings***

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
The Mac Alexander signing was for Gladney's spot anyway. Between Pat P, Mac, Breeland and Dantzler. The secondary will be ok.

Having a good/great d-line will go a long way to helping the secondary get better
Yeah no big deal. Just another 1st round pick that didn’t work out for Spielman.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Yeah no big deal. Just another 1st round pick that didn’t work out for Spielman.
Not sure Gladney wouldn't have worked out from a football standpoint...I give enough blame to Spielman with some of his other pics. I blame Gladney.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
******* Kirk Cousins......what a clown.
doesn't even matter what your opinion is on the vaccine. Like the number of things the league is going to put him through for not getting it is the worst part. I am putting the over under on Kirk missing games at 4 just due to protocol and not even him being sick.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
doesn't even matter what your opinion is on the vaccine. Like the number of things the league is going to put him through for not getting it is the worst part. I am putting the over under on Kirk missing games at 4 just due to protocol and not even him being sick.

Zimmer I'm sure is getting sick of of Cousins. I'd be shocked if he is re-signed.
But Zimmer is probably wondering about Mond's head now too.

Reactions: cyfan21