***Official 2020-2021 Transfer Thread***

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Ahem... Cognac. Sounds like they were hoping for the Remy XO but the output was closer to a handle of Christian Brothers.

If you need me, I’ll be over there mixing sidecars and metaphors.

Ahem...Cognac is brandy, brandy that is made in the Cognac region of France.

We all know Perry Ellis and JCL are the only ones the XO level; Martin is a solid VSOP.

Reactions: Bardman

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Creighton will be a tough game. They have added some very good talent through HS recruiting and Transfers this off season.
Creighton and Marquette (moreso than Minnesota) have done well recruiting this year. they will be strong regional competition for recruiting year in and out.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

No inbound ISU player listed

We briefly talked about Larsson, before our roster got filled.
61. Pelle Larsson
Old school: Utah | New school: Arizona

Larsson's strong freshman campaign at Utah went relatively unnoticed because of Utah's struggles in a conference that was undervalued for much of the season. However, the 6-5 guard from Sweden showed he is a high-major player by averaging 8.2 points and 2.8 assists per game while shooting 46.7% from the floor. Larsson's 46.3% 3-point shooting clip was particularly impressive, and if he can improve his distribution skills, he could be an all-conference type of player.

I wonder if he could he be another Luka Doncic-type player in a few years? Doncic 6-7, Larsson 6-5, but watch out for Larsson if he continues to shoot like he did in his freshman year.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
Luke Anderson also went D2. Crazy how bad our staff missed on that class.

I looked up Davenport University and they are NAIA D2, which is much worse than NCAA D2 I believe. I completely agree with your statement about past misses on Prohms staff. I do think Leech could have been good but think he probably never was or will never be 100%

Reactions: cyfan21

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Reactions: jmb and JVAR

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I looked up Davenport University and they are NAIA D2, which is much worse than NCAA D2 I believe. I completely agree with your statement about past misses on Prohms staff. I do think Leech could have been good but think he probably never was or will never be 100%
Oh **** I looked up Dubuque university

• Funny
Reactions: Aclone

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
Reactions: nallen34

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
I know we’re full but this guy played for D1 Minnesota and look who his profile pic is with…

It’s a pipe dream considering guys are already on campus but will be interesting to follow still

Last edited:

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I know we’re full but this guy played for D1 Minnesota and look who his profile pic is with…

It’s a pipe dream considering guys are already on campus but will be interesting to follow still

Interesting.... wonder if he has already made connections with another team in this case. So late, as many teams like ours have filled their roster.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Interesting.... wonder if he has already made connections with another team in this case. So late, as many teams like ours have filled their roster.
Has to make a decision pretty quickly too I believe if he wants immediate eligibility

Help Support Us

Become a patron