NBA: ***Official 2019 NBA Playoffs Thread***

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
I love the fit of Kawhi and PG together. Those two plus Beverly is going to be a lights out defensively lineup. PG is great in a secondary role, great spot up shooter. Both of those guys can be the number one guy but are also fine off the ball, unlike a lot of stars. They can still let Lou Will run the show when he’s in there.

Reactions: IASTATE07

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
KCP and Javale McGee back to the Lakers, they’re getting the band back together! Somebody get Beasley on the phone! And go find Lance.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
its definitely nice to have some type of parity, if Durant had not of gone to the Warriors in the first place I would have totally been a Warriors fan during that run, but man did that move water down the league. Heck 90 percent of teams didnt even try to compete for a title and why would they.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
I love the fit of Kawhi and PG together. Those two plus Beverly is going to be a lights out defensively lineup. PG is great in a secondary role, great spot up shooter. Both of those guys can be the number one guy but are also fine off the ball, unlike a lot of stars. They can still let Lou Will run the show when he’s in there.

Once the playoffs roll around they are going to be impossible to score on.

• Agree
Reactions: clone4life82

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Kudos to Paul George for screwing over his second NBA team. Big accomplishment!

Really, I thought that considering the circumstances Presti and OKC did about as well as they could hope. SGA is a nice player with a high ceiling and you just never know where those draft picks will fall.

• Agree
Reactions: mb7299 and CyJack13

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

Really, I thought that considering the circumstances Presti and OKC did about as well as they could hope. SGA is a nice player with a high ceiling and you just never know where those draft picks will fall.
Who did he screw over first? I think the Pacers came out ahead in that deal

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Who did he screw over first? I think the Pacers came out ahead in that deal
I feel like he's doubly screwed over okc. Once last year when he was flirting with the Lakers so no one else would go to okc... And then this year

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Westbrook getting traded is the next big domino.

There's going to be a real short list of teams interested in taking on him and that deal, Miami would seem to make the most sense. They have the contracts to move to make the deal work and Riley loves his superstars.

• Agree
Reactions: LLCoolCY

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa

My take on the PG/OKC trade to LAC is this: great haul for kids that are in middle school right now but why would you do that if you're OKC? They have PG under contract for four more years.