***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
Fuuuuuuuck
tenor.gif

clone4good

Oct 27, 2009
I'm confused why people think the cupboard is barren. Bolton, Conditt, potentially Johnson, and the new guys coming in are all exciting pieces. Solo took a step forward which I did not see coming.

We have FOUR open scholarships and there are going to be thousands of players in the portal. We have been heavily linked to some high profile transfers. It takes time for these guys to make decisions and we are in uncharted territory right now regarding that process.

R-E-L-A-X

none of our returning players are of big 12 caliber. Just saying.

daniel22

Mar 4, 2011
I’m not sure if Prohm will get fired after next year if they have another poor year. With the lost revenue from this virus, can JP buy him out and buy out a coach to replace him? What is his buyout? It all depends on if fans stop showing up to games.

He needs to start landing some players. They seem to all be committing elsewhere

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Our top two GT targets are still out there. Our top Juco target is still out there. It’s only April. Guys are still entering the portal.

Reactions: bozclone

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
It’s difficult to land guys have the horrible season they had. Good grad transfers want to play for a team that’s going to win.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
The top Juco target is going to Bama apparently.
It depends on who Bama wants as their guy out of the 3 guys that are announcing the next 3 days. Maybe Bama told Ellis he is not the guy so he is announcing and going to his 2nd school?