***Official 2018 Transfer Thread***

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Wow, he will be a great pickup for someone with an open spot.

I saw on Twitter the shockers could be the favorite since he visited there prior to committing to Neveda. Make even more sense with Austin Reaves having now left.

• Friendly
Reactions: legi

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You would think he’s pretty certain he wants to play college ball again for him to withdraw

I didn't even know he did. I know Self gave him the old "wish him well in his future pro endeavors" thing and I thought he signed when an agent but apparently not

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

That leaves the Illini with 10 scholarship players for the upcoming year, and six of those are newcomers. Trent Frazier, Da'Monte Williams, Kipper Nichols and Aaron Jordan are the only remaining pieces from last season’s 14-18 squad in Year One of Underwood’s tenure.

Illinois is going to have a rough 2018-19

The opportunity for Prohm and Robinson to build that pipeline to Chicagoland is wide open right now.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

That leaves the Illini with 10 scholarship players for the upcoming year, and six of those are newcomers. Trent Frazier, Da'Monte Williams, Kipper Nichols and Aaron Jordan are the only remaining pieces from last season’s 14-18 squad in Year One of Underwood’s tenure.

Went in to check on my boy Roy Schmidt to see which Illini Fans he was yelling at this go round. Seems as if he deleted his account after the previous Tirade with Okoro commitment. Sad, sad day.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque

Dam son, I know old man Underwood left Okie St for greener pa$tures, but Illinois is such a worse job these days.

Reactions: isutrevman