***Offical NBA Regular Season Thread***

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Pretty bold considering how close the Pacers and Spurs were to them.

Well considering no team has been able to beat a banged up Heat team the last two years, I don't really think it's that bold at all.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Pacers are undefeated! Best record in basketball!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Just to get it out of the way early, what's the story this year CyJack? Are you just a Heat fan now, or one of the many Heat fans embarrassed to admit it for whatever reason? Last time I'll ever bring it up if I get a straight answer.

For the marquee game tonight, Bulls played pretty lousy tonight with Butler and Boozer having the only solid games, Noah clearly had some rust. If they're healthy history says they win 58-63 games and are a virtual lock for top 3 in the East, the real question is the playoffs and staying healthy. The Heat will probably be the toughest they've ever been come playoffs regardless of where they finish in the East because people all seem to know their role now, next year is the question for them.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Bulls need to gel. Rose looked rusty. Hinrich and Noah are still getting healthy. Butler and Deng were out most of the first half with foul trouble and were never really able to get into the flow of the game. Think we'll be alright.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Lakers second unit played the enitre 4th q. Good experience and a good win to start the year. Lots of playing time for Wesley Johnson and Xavier Henry

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Just to get it out of the way early, what's the story this year CyJack? Are you just a Heat fan now, or one of the many Heat fans embarrassed to admit it for whatever reason? Last time I'll ever bring it up if I get a straight answer.

For the marquee game tonight, Bulls played pretty lousy tonight with Butler and Boozer having the only solid games, Noah clearly had some rust. If they're healthy history says they win 58-63 games and are a virtual lock for top 3 in the East, the real question is the playoffs and staying healthy. The Heat will probably be the toughest they've ever been come playoffs regardless of where they finish in the East because people all seem to know their role now, next year is the question for them.

Same as it's been the last few years, I've rooted for the Heat since LeBron went there.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Thing that concerns me is that bulls bench from an offensive production stand point is a severely lacking.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron