Odd Will McDonald scouting report for 2023 NFL Draft

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
There have been plenty of guys who seem to lack the motor to succeed in the NFL. Will is not one of them.

Reactions: cyclone1209

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
If a guy has off field concers here, you usually hear those rumors. I've never heard a bad thing said about Will.
Exactly.

Those comments in that report seem oddly specific....like some random "source" was like his high school study hall supervisor, lol.

Reactions: FeedBreece

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
Exactly.

Those comments in that report seem oddly specific....like some random "source" was like his high school study hall supervisor, lol.
Which is nothing new for Walter’s “scoops” I have to admit. Lol.

Part of me thought this wasn’t even worth bringing up, but couldn’t help myself since it was rather strange.

Reactions: CapnCy

Williowa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2016
Will have a lot of bills? Ever? Seems like you'd be able to find out that his bills keep going to collections.

His iowa courts online is clean. Not even a speeding ticket

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Will have a lot of bills? Ever? Seems like you'd be able to find out that his bills keep going to collections.

His iowa courts online is clean. Not even a speeding ticket
Some hack blogger talking about his character is tmz level garbage. Where's the anectodal proof behind that?

You want proof he's a total grinder and a hell of a player? How about being sniffing distance from breaking Von Miller's college sack record - WHILE BEING DOUBLE TEAMED on almost every play. He's taking on about 400 pounds plus on every play and still getting sacks. The stuff from this blogger is just stupid.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
The only thing Will has a problem with is a high metabolism. I had the same problem at ISU and couldn't gain weight for anything. I would eat everything I could at training table, then on Sunday's I'd make a pot roast with carrots and potatoes in the crock pot or I'd go gorge myself at King Buffet. Still could never reach the weight the coaches preferred.

My college gf's dad would always make fun of me saying as soon as I was done with FB I'd be 400 lbs. To this day every year when he drops his taxes off to me he still says he can't believe that I'm not 400 lbs.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
The only thing Will has a problem with is a high metabolism. I had the same problem at ISU and couldn't gain weight for anything. I would eat everything I could at training table, then on Sunday's I'd make a pot roast with carrots and potatoes in the crock pot or I'd go gorge myself at King Buffet. Still could never reach the weight the coaches preferred.

My college gf's dad would always make fun of me saying as soon as I was done with FB I'd be 400 lbs. To this day every year when he drops his taxes off to me he still says he can't believe that I'm not 400 lbs.

I figured out your problem, you ate at the King Buffet…guaranteed diarrhea, and maybe a parasite

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I think that his biggest issue is that he can't put on weight. You know that the staff has tried. Either that or he doesn't carry extra weight all that well. He was always a designated pass rusher in the NFL...just because he wasn't going to get to 265. Still, he has a bright future. I do feel like the 3-3-5 is probably the wrong defense for him. He should be a 4-3 DE.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Jaquan Bailey. Didn’t have the motor unfortunately to make it at the next level.

You misread that completely. Good job
Maybe if you are going to be critical of players you should just be specific about it from the start. Enyi played across from Will for a while, along with others. It's not like you were very clear with your statement.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron