***NIL Mafia***

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Vote Cy$

It’s pretty hard to say who the last mafia is at this point. Cash has a great voting record in this game thus far, but I’ve seen him do that as mafia before.
If I was mafia, would I point out the hints you sent at the beginning of the game?

I promise, I'm not pulling a Tiger King this game

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Vote Cy$

It’s pretty hard to say who the last mafia is at this point. Cash has a great voting record in this game thus far, but I’ve seen him do that as mafia before.
if you're suspicious of someone playing too well, it should be north tbh

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
If I was mafia, would I point out the hints you sent at the beginning of the game?

I promise, I'm not pulling a Tiger King this game
Maybe? Who knows. Today’s probably my last day, so I wanted to put a vote on you while I can. We’ll see what other theories people come up with today.

• Sad
Reactions: Cy$

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
Vote Clonies. Terrible voting record. Going after the most obvious first before worrying about who is being clever.

I also don't like michael's voting record. He'd be my 2nd based off purely voting.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I still think the inno list has the best evidence. Only 1 MAX person from that list is mafia, better evidence they're innocent than someone unknown

1) VikesFan22
2) CloniesForLife
3) Cy$
4) CycloneNorth
5) bsaltyman
6) mj4cy
7) Farnsworth
8) ISUCubswin
9) michaelrr1
10) Bret44

I'm suspicious of people for different reasons.

Clonies voting record is terrible but did vote Fitzy on Thursday.
mj was on Friday as I saw him like a post...did not vote. Seems a little suspicious
Farnsworth was posting around the time the HC hit went in on Cows.
Vikes was similar but I'm not as sus of him as Farnsworth
North has been playing almost too well...like he has a lot of info

I'm leaning towards either mj or Farnsworth as the last mafia.

Farnsworth posting so much right after the hit took place is pretty sus.

vote Farnsworth for now, dont want to get clapped

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Maybe? Who knows. Today’s probably my last day, so I wanted to put a vote on you while I can. We’ll see what other theories people come up with today.
The mafia didn't catch onto your hints of me on Wednesday. If I was mafia, I would have taken you out on that day as I'd think you were the scout...

I actually thought you were the scout after that and wondered why you hinted at me like that so early. Good play of trying to take the spotlight from the real scout in spiker

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Vote Clonies. Terrible voting record. Going after the most obvious first before worrying about who is being clever.

I also don't like michael's voting record. He'd be my 2nd based off purely voting.
I read Thursday's votes wrong but agree with you about the clever thing.

Clonies did vote rage late when Fitzy was at the top.

I want Clonies to explain his votes Thursday and Friday

rescind Farnsworth, vote Clonies

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
I read Thursday's votes wrong but agree with you about the clever thing.

Clonies did vote rage late when Fitzy was at the top.

I want Clonies to explain his votes Thursday and Friday

rescind Farnsworth, vote Clonies

FYI your text in post #1045 after the player list is showing up white on my desktop. Didn't realize that you had voted for Farnsy.

• Informative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I can't really defend anything because my voting looks awful I understand why people are voting for me. Figured my time was limited anyway so if you all just want to vote me out today that's fine.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I can't really defend anything because my voting looks awful I understand why people are voting for me. Figured my time was limited anyway so if you all just want to vote me out today that's fine.
Opposite approach of fitzy. It's the right idea, but it won't save you today, mafia scum.

Sorry if you're innocent.

Reactions: Farnsworth

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Opposite approach of fitzy. It's the right idea, but it won't save you today, mafia scum.

Sorry if you're innocent.
I am innocent but there's not much to defend and all things considered I look the most suspect based on my voting record and I never got investigated so if it isn't today it would've been really soon regardless so it's fine to just get it done so the innos can move on

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
In case we're looking at a half day, I'll get my vote in on my lunch break. I've called out Clonies' voting record before, so voting for him makes sense.

Something that might be considered is Friday night's mafia hit wasn't posted until after MJ started posting again on Saturday.

For now I'm going with my gut. I vote Farnsworth.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I think it’s smartest to attack the unknown and then work our way towards the known if it’s unsuccessful. That being said, with absolutely no reason, vote mj

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
This post is so idiotic that you
I still think the inno list has the best evidence. Only 1 MAX person from that list is mafia, better evidence they're innocent than someone unknown

1) VikesFan22
2) CloniesForLife
3) Cy$
4) CycloneNorth
5) bsaltyman
6) mj4cy
7) Farnsworth
8) ISUCubswin
9) michaelrr1
10) Bret44

I'm suspicious of people for different reasons.

Clonies voting record is terrible but did vote Fitzy on Thursday.
mj was on Friday as I saw him like a post...did not vote. Seems a little suspicious
Farnsworth was posting around the time the HC hit went in on Cows.
Vikes was similar but I'm not as sus of him as Farnsworth
North has been playing almost too well...like he has a lot of info

I'm leaning towards either mj or Farnsworth as the last mafia.

Farnsworth posting so much right after the hit took place is pretty sus.

vote Farnsworth for now, dont want to get clapped
This post is so idiotic you must be inno

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
The mafia didn't catch onto your hints of me on Wednesday. If I was mafia, I would have taken you out on that day as I'd think you were the scout...

I actually thought you were the scout after that and wondered why you hinted at me like that so early. Good play of trying to take the spotlight from the real scout in spiker
Yeah figured I was expendable, so I started dropping hints instead of Spiker.