***NIL Mafia***

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

It does nothing for the head coach. Who was outed as innocent after the recruitment? They are only half safe because they could be head coach.

I feel Mafia can also play in to this alleged 'safe list'. Let the others pick each other off for a bit, then try to influence stuff.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I get what your saying, and have always said you were innocent. Why you constantly come after me with weird votes, or just the 'confusing people'. Not like your voting history has been great.

Day 1 – Always random
Day 2 – SCNCY -Collective Director, mid day throw away with 2 already in the lead, and had no heat.
Day 3- Me, then a super late pile on Moores – Mafia
Day 4 – Late safe vote on Dandy -him and clark were already front runners so it didn’t matter
Day 5 – Another late throw away when front runners, both innocent, were already way ahead, again with no reason or heat.
Day 6 – This is your only positive, me and mj were already way in the lead, and you put one on psy.
Day 7- Deciding vote for gipper
Day 8- Who knows what Fitzy is.

Actually I’ll lean innocent still for you because of Day 6 and 8 only

Are you trying to create doubt about bsalty's innocence? If he was mafia, then that would mean there are still two other small school members that know each other and would have called him on it by now.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Are you trying to create doubt about bsalty's innocence? If he was mafia, then that would mean there are still two other small school members that know each other and would have called him on it by now.
the 2 other small school members were SCNCY and spiker

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I don’t mind this, with a few exceptions. I’m not going to post what happens until an actual decision is made. So if either side makes a successful bid but the recruit doesn’t decide right away, I won’t share it until it happens. Also, I’m not going to specifically share how much the bid was as the NCAA gets that info and I think part of their role is to figure out if they ever want to share that. Fair compromise?

With that being said, the Small Schools have successfully recruited a two star

The Big Schools did not have a successful recruitment.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I have plans tonight and don't want to forget to vote. I won't be online for power hour. Farnsy has had some strange posts today, but I'm gonna go back to Fitzy. Sorry friend.

Vote fitzy.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I have plans tonight and don't want to forget to vote. I won't be online for power hour. Farnsy has had some strange posts today, but I'm gonna go back to Fitzy. Sorry friend.

Vote fitzy.

Ya I'll admit, I haven't paid too much attention to all the details, so I just blurt things out as they come when it comes to the innocent list/potential roles.

I think I'm clear on it now though. I'll be out tonight too, movie night!

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
i'll give @Fitzy a chance to sway my vote
I’m not sure what else I can say that I haven’t already. If someone else had played the exact game I have so far, I’d probably want to eliminate them at this point to get clarity too. So I get it… But as I’ve said many times, I am innocent, and all eliminating me will do will buy another day for the mafia.

The vote you pointed out that I placed on Moores started a run on him and (IMO) led to him getting investigated in all likelihood. That’s all I got. But that may not be worth much since I can’t disprove North’s theory that I was innocent and then recruited after that… Just have to take me at my word.

Sounds like I’m headed home tonight regardless with everyone bugging out early.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Vote Vikes. Honestly just a gut feel between him and farnsy and fitzy. Willing to change if the rest of the known innos feel confident another way

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Why are we only focused on me, Vikes, and Fitzy?

I still say MJ is mafia too.
I'm not against that I guess we could've had 2 mafia up there on the same day. And he's been really quiet. Might be hoping we pick off the 3 of you

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Vote Vikes. Honestly just a gut feel between him and farnsy and fitzy. Willing to change if the rest of the known innos feel confident another way
Like Farnsy said, it doesn't have to just be between the three of us. I'm a little suspicious of you since you've been able to hang back and stay out of things just like mj. He's being more silent than you though.

Reactions: Farnsworth

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Sorry for the late reminder but it was specified in the rules. TONIGHT’S VOTING ENDS AT 7:05

Reactions: bsaltyman

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
hard to get a read on mj or fitzy. Just worried that it's the 2nd day in a row we're switching off of him

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron