Newcomers updated height, weight, and numbers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HardcoreClone

Jul 28, 2006
Needs to work on not leaning back during his shot. Jacobson did that a lot as well and missed short on a lot of three point shots. It's July and he's 18. He'll be a weapon with that smooth stroke

I'd argue he's not leaning back (tough camera angle), at least nowhere near Jacobson.
Why are the coaches having him shoot 18-footers? 3's and layups....

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'd argue he's not leaning back (tough camera angle), at least nowhere near Jacobson.
Short corner shot is a fine shot to take. One dribble pull ups not so much (depending on who's shooting it).

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Needs to work on not leaning back during his shot. Jacobson did that a lot as well and missed short on a lot of three point shots. It's July and he's 18. He'll be a weapon with that smooth stroke

I'm not sure how you could tell from that angle. Jacobson's biggest problem was shooting on the way down on his jump shot. Foster looks like more of a set shooter from that video.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Because that's part of his game. Just because he is 7 foot does not mean he can only dunk.

Reactions: Aclone