Newcomers updated height, weight, and numbers

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

HardcoreClone

Jul 28, 2006
Needs to work on not leaning back during his shot. Jacobson did that a lot as well and missed short on a lot of three point shots. It's July and he's 18. He'll be a weapon with that smooth stroke
I'd argue he's not leaning back (tough camera angle), at least nowhere near Jacobson.
Why are the coaches having him shoot 18-footers? 3's and layups....

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
May 20, 2019
I'd argue he's not leaning back (tough camera angle), at least nowhere near Jacobson.
Why are the coaches having him shoot 18-footers? 3's and layups....
Short corner shot is a fine shot to take. One dribble pull ups not so much (depending on who's shooting it).

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Needs to work on not leaning back during his shot. Jacobson did that a lot as well and missed short on a lot of three point shots. It's July and he's 18. He'll be a weapon with that smooth stroke
I'm not sure how you could tell from that angle. Jacobson's biggest problem was shooting on the way down on his jump shot. Foster looks like more of a set shooter from that video.