Votes: 48 41.7%
  • Rams

Votes: 67 58.3%

• Total voters

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
I don't hate them as much as most do. Don't love them though either. Care more about what the new uniforms will actually look like. That's what really matters.
If they try to do the helmet with segmented horns, or horns with a gradient, that will be a major mistake. The Rams helmet is too good to mess with other than the colors.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I like the classic royal blue and gold.

That is about it.

Why muck around and not just go with these?

usa_today_13849914.0.jpg

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
The Cali look is coming through but in a weird unnatural way.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Maybe I'm wrong but by watching this have a feeling a decent amount of change is coming to the uniform design.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Any major tweak to the Colts logo/uniforms is unlikely to be an improvement (or even to be "almost as good").

Looking on the bright side --

Rams = maybe they are going to have something close to their classic royal blue and banana look as the LA Rams... so that could be an improvement

Chargers = their current look, the faux superhero outfit, is kind of cartoony, so maybe they will clean it up and keep emphasizing the powder blue

Falcons = their uniforms right now just plain suck, hard to downgrade

Bucs = already discussed, huge improvement if true

Patriots = probably going to do something like this, if I had to guess, which is an improvement over their current state of affairs

Browns = also suck, hard to downgrade

Colts = hopefully it is something minor, like changing the socks, block font, or facemask color... nothing that really disrupts their current classic look

Reactions: cyclones500

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Uni-Watch did an unofficial rendering of the Buccaneers' new look

(Pretty much a return to its Super Bowl era package)

Looks like Cleveland is going back to the classic look, too --

"• They’ve [Tampa Bay] basically turned back the clock here, as if the uniforms from the last six seasons never happened. The whole thing is a big “Never mind.” The Browns will apparently be doing the same thing. It all seems like a pretty serious repudiation of the Nike aesthetic."

Reactions: cyclones500

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
• Rams: Nothing new to learn here, obviously.

• Bucs: This confirms what I’ve already reported, namely that their new uni set is keeping the current logo.

• Browns: Nothing we didn’t already know.

• Falcons: The news here is that they’re changing their uniforms but not their logo (which had been hinted at but not confirmed until now).

• Chargers: It’s hard to know what to make of this, since a “new logo” could be just a new secondary mark, and a “uniform change” could just be a new alternate uni. In any case, it’s surprising. But on the other hand, the Chargers, like the Rams, are moving into a new stadium (the same stadium), so maybe it’s not so surprising after all. Anyway, maybe the new Rams logo won’t look so Chargers-like after all once this is over!

• Patriots: Again, “uniform change” could simply mean a new alternate — like, say, the long-rumored throwback. That’s what I’m expecting, especially since they’re apparently not getting a new logo (which means no Pat Patriot, despite the glimpse of him in that Rams video).

• Colts: Just “tweaks.” A team spokesman has already told me that they’re not changing their pants striping. Maybe they’re finally ditching the Flywire and graduating to the new tailoring template? That would be my guess for the uni tweak, although it doesn’t address the logo tweak. Hmmmm.

In any case, it looks like I’ll have plenty to write about in the weeks to come, despite the sports world’s shutdown.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Timeless looks like Chiefs, Packers, Cowboys, Raiders >>> Constantly changing looks like Bucs, Falcons, Browns, Jaguars