New FB Coach - Mike McCall

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Interesting. I figured it would be another promote from with in. Does he have Ohio connections?

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
What a horrible opening paragraph - it doesn't say WHAT staff he's joining:

Sources tell FootballScoop that longtime Northwestern offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Mick McCall is expected to join the staff and will work with the running backs.

Well, armchair editing aside, he certainly brings a solid background to the staff.

• Informative
Reactions: UNIclonefan

MustardTiger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2019
The Dirty Burger
Sucked to lose Golesh, but he was not going to turn down that opportunity. Will be awesome to get Tom Manning working with the tight ends though. Ebron had a career year with Manning as his primary coach with the colts.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Solid addition. Hopefully his perspective and experience will also help with some game planning and offensive schemes.

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
What a horrible opening paragraph - it doesn't say WHAT staff he's joining:

Sources tell FootballScoop that longtime Northwestern offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Mick McCall is expected to join the staff and will work with the running backs.

Well, armchair editing aside, he certainly brings a solid background to the staff.

It says in the title of the article which staff and there is a big picture of Campbell decked out in Iowa State gear. Author likely thought stating the staff a second time was redundant.....

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
It says in the title of the article which staff and there is a big picture of Campbell decked out in Iowa State gear. Author likely thought stating the staff a second time was redundant.....
Yeah, I suppose. I'd still put it in the paragraph.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron