New Bracketology

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Here...is this better? They WILL be in the NCAA tournament. They still have a chance at an at large bid also. They go through the conference with 0 or 1 loss they should get an at large and be ranked in the top 20 if not top 15 in nation come the big dance

ryan+reynolds.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This Pantherhawk fan has Hawk-fanned themselves with the bold predictions vs. reality.

I actually like UNI and was hoping they'd make it so I can have a team to cheer for. That OT was a failure.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
This Pantherhawk fan has Hawk-fanned themselves with the bold predictions vs. reality.

I actually like UNI and was hoping they'd make it so I can have a team to cheer for. That OT was a failure.
I too want uni to succeed. With the way Iowa is starting to melt, the Panthers are the state's best remaining hope for national success

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I too want uni to succeed. With the way Iowa is starting to melt, the Panthers are the state's best remaining hope for national success

I'm not sure if there's a circumstance in which I would cheer for Iowa basketball. Maybe if they didn't have players that were looking to start **** all game.

• Funny
Reactions: HawkJRP

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I'm not sure if there's a circumstance in which I would cheer for Iowa basketball. Maybe if they didn't have players that were looking to start **** all game.
Oh I'd never. I'll be rooting against that team, even if the other squad is Duke or Kentucky

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Here...is this better? They WILL be in the NCAA tournament. They still have a chance at an at large bid also. They go through the conference with 0 or 1 loss they should get an at large and be ranked in the top 20 if not top 15 in nation come the big dance
Almost....UNIs NET staying steady and even getting better even with losses.

Reactions: HawkJRP and CyPunch

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
It's too bad. Really wanted UNI to get in. Looking like Arch Madness or bust for them

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019

You might want to look into things before posting. Yes it was a L. A few things happened last night. Burhow has the flu and really should not even been playing and as his stat line shows did not do much. Got down 21 in second half. Had it within 1 point late but could not hit the game tying shot at the buzzer. This team has guts and if anything positive came out of last night it is it’s going to make them hungrier and I don’t think anyone will disagree it’s a team you don’t want to meet on a neutral court in the NCAA tourney. NET is still top 50 also

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron