Idea: New app?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
It may just be me but using the site on a mobile browser is unbearable. Is there a plan for an app?

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
its not just you. mobile browsing and the cf app are both rough.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Current timeline 2 weeks to 5 years. Somewhere in that range I'm confident the new site will be released.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
It's not just the mobile app - there are problems with the regular website as well, and it has something to do with the ads, viewing from my computer. Whatever it is the ads on this site cause my Flash to crash somewhere between every 30 seconds to 5 minutes, and Chrome demands I reload every page I have open because of it.

I don't ***** about it because I know Chris and Co. are working on the new site, and hopefully the new site addresses this by default.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
It's ready, just waiting for end of football and basketball season when news and traffic slow. Since we are trying to find the next big man for next year, looks like April 2017.

Reactions: CloneinWDSM

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
It's not just the mobile app - there are problems with the regular website as well, and it has something to do with the ads, viewing from my computer. Whatever it is the ads on this site cause my Flash to crash somewhere between every 30 seconds to 5 minutes, and Chrome demands I reload every page I have open because of it.

I don't ***** about it because I know Chris and Co. are working on the new site, and hopefully the new site addresses this by default.

This is going to end up just like whenever they changed Facebook. Everybody was ******, not a single person was happy.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

I am in the same exact boat.