***NDSU (2/2) and SDSU (2/4) Duals***

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
The wrestlers are back on the road this weekend for another pair of duals. The team will take on North Dakota State up in Fargo tonight and then head to Brookings to take on the Cyclone-alum led SDSU Jackrabbits on Sunday afternoon.

ISU's article / ISU's Notes (.pdf)
NDSU's article / NDSU's Notes (.pdf)
SDSU's article / SDSU's notes (.pdf)

In addition to the duals, ISU will have 19 guys at an Open tournament in Sioux City, including our first look at Mackall as an ISU wrestler. I'm pretty sure this is the last open of the year unless any guys decide to make the trip out to the National Collegiate Open to close out the season.

HobbitNation

Aug 28, 2012
Are you doing a preview of each dual? What are your thoughts on how it plays out and how we match up?

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Hope we get to the point one day where there is actually a Big 12 network and more wrestling matches are broadcast for a larger audience. Always a dreamer I am :)

Agreed. That's (probably the only) one area where I am definitely jealous of the Big 10 Network and you can't tell me that doesn't help their wrestling programs' recruiting.

• Agree
Reactions: skibumspe

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Is anyone else a bit concerned about this Parker news? How come we’re just finding out now. If he wasn’t going to travel, this should have been known.

Storr and Parker were close, right?

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Man. You'd been doing so well lately pretending to be an ISU fan instead of an Iowa one.

I’m a fan of both. Sorry I don’t tote the party line of either program. He was listed as a probable starter yesterday, and we just find out he didn’t travel when it gets to 141? Just seems weird is all.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I’m a fan of both. Sorry I don’t tote the party line of either program. He was listed as a probable starter yesterday, and we just find out he didn’t travel when it gets to 141? Just seems weird is all.
Not weird at all in wrestling at this point in season on a team with limited depth.

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
Bush takes down Erbach at 174, 12-9. Rode him the entire 2nd period with a tilt. Cyclones still alive.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron